is my husband still in love with me

over 13 years ago

me and my husband has been married for 14 years 5 years ago we sepreated for about 5 months he was liveing with anouther girl after about 3 months apart he told me she was pregnet I filled for a devorce i could not be with him if she was preone gnet I slept with someone else one time he found out she was not really pregnet we got back togather but I just told him a week ago I had slept withsomeone else now we are apart again

over 13 years ago
lovesorceressserenity's photo

Scarlett Love Keeper Of Hea... (lovesorceressserenity)

78 posts

Blessings! Sorry to hear you are going through such a rough time. I would be happy to connect with your love and tell you what he is feeling, thinking, his intentions and tell you honestly if I see this relationship working or not. Please contact me in chat for a reading. Love and Light.

over 13 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

hello please provide his and your date of birth,time,place and full name. I will prepare your birth charts and reply your questions. Join me in chat or email reading for answer. God bless you.

over 13 years ago
ladykate didn't upload a photo

Katie (ladykate)

14 posts

No. You need to move on…. I can provide you with any details you need but it’s been enough time passed, and you’ve known in your heart for a long time things will never be the same for the two of you. He loves your daughter unconditionally…. but he’ll refuse to play the role of husband without his mind wandering about thoughts of other women. He’ll always be thinking “what if” just as you are now.. the past is in the past… you have a chance to save your marriage but your odds aren’t the best and many challenges await you. It’s ok if you found love with someone else, and for all the hurt you’ve been through there is still more to come with the husband. Go with your heart and what your feeling is right. Either way your daughter will adjust just fine without a full time father. You need to do what you’ve felt is right for a long long time… it’s ok to move on.

over 13 years ago
gypsiepsychic's photo

gypsiepsychic

37 posts

You have been through a bad time, but there are better times ahead for you. Would you like to chat with me about it?

over 5 years ago

Hello, let me give you full insight and details on your months ahead in 20 18 October , on romance, love , family , and when you will have a happy life , and about your husband or some one else , I read the spirit and give you the truth what is around a person mind , and thoughts , I have specials , and I can help you today , On line now -Live chat . I know you are wondering right now about your life when it will come all the way for your happiness . Come in now and let me ease your concerns around everything . Blessings

over 5 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hello, contact to me today to find out information on you and your husband. I do feel a very strong connection and energy coming from you.

over 5 years ago

I can help!

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear join me for clarity and accuracy

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

call me today!

over 5 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Hey yall….check out the date above when this original post was made.

You advisors are responding to a post made eight years ago!

over 5 years ago

hi dear and as I read in your cards im seeing that he is being selfish with you nd he still have feelings for you but he feels that it was not right but it is okay for him to do it but you . he is using this as an exscuse so he can be with the other woman.