Stress

over 13 years ago

Hi everything has snowballed, so much going on in my life for me trying to work on bringing more joy into life, but now come down with kidney infection. Any guidance to help me. Thanks

over 13 years ago
psychic_bianca didn't upload a photo

psychic_bianca

27 posts

i can help you i pick a good conn with you conact me for a reading …

over 13 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

Sorry to know about you falling health. looking forward to talk to you and sure i would like to help you.

good luck

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

You need to see a doctor about all your health issues.

My suggestion about the stress get help from those around you to get everything sorted to get rid of that stress. Are you able to get a stress ball it is a rubbery type ball and each time you feel stressed hold the ball and squeeze this should release some of the stress hormones/adrenalin as too much can cause alsorts of health problems. Deep breathing also helps as well. Whats important is dealing with everything in your waking life else then you start having dreams. I would recommend you speak to someone at citizens advice beaureau its free and they can refer you.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

see a doctor, and come chat with me i feel a good connection with you you try to always be happy but life gets to you as to anyone. godbless hope you get better :)

over 13 years ago
readingsbybrandy's photo

Readings By Brandy (readingsbybrandy)

1 post

hi my name is brandy and i know what you are going thure i would love to talk to you and give you a reading call im online i hope you feel better and turely god bless