MY LIFE (2)...

over 13 years ago

PLEAES READ MY LIFE 1 FIRST…

Next morning when I went out side, all of sudden I’m hearing birds and it sounded like they were singing to me. Mother Nature looked so beautiful even the sound of the wind was just so peaceful. I was so overwhelmed about just being alive in this world and I was constantly thanking god for giving me the chance to live in this wonderful world. I have realized that living in this world was a privilege and I was realizing many things about life and the truth…. I knew everything was going to be good from that point. Due to help from pastor name Han. I was only sentenced to prison for 1 year instead of 6. I was blessed…. It was god working… While in prison I did lots of soul searching and try to find out where I stand. I have read bible and also many other spiritual books. I wanted to be a Christian but now I just want to be a spiritual man.

I do believe in god but I don’t think just believing in Jesus Christ will send you to heaven. I think the work is more important such as being kind, showing compassion, love other and helping others is the key to heaven. I don’t like the fact that Christians and many other religions are focused on recruiting people and calming that they have the exclusive rights to god. I think the purpose of the religion should be making this place a better place to live and making people into a better person instead of recruiting.

Well now I got out from the prison and still trying to find which path I need to go. I know one thing for sure I’m not the same person as before anymore. I do believe that I will be successful in life but it kind of hard to adjust to new life style from having everything to having nothing. I never thought that I would be in this position. I never thought that I would ride a bus to go around. It’s just new to me and hard. But I do have faith in god and this difficult life shall pass soon. Well there are many more details but this is best I can do to tell my story short…..

Just want to share my story…..

I’m back to normal life now working and trying to survive. I want to know how I could stay awake to feel. The moment I was experiencing spiritual awakening was so beautiful that I want to stay that way. Ever since that time I’ve been searching for that moment of awakening stage. I really want to stay one with GOD and the nature again…

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

I’m really touched by your story. Thank you for sharing it. Join the dance of life. There’s a wonderful dance-based philosophy called Bio-danza, which is very spiritual and in touch with nature, you might want to look into that. And if you’re lucky enough to have a healing centre nearby, they will be able to give you information on various groups and activities. I recently started going to a spiritualist meeting occasionally and have found the healing and genuine attitude of the people there very grounded as well as spiritual. There may be community retreats you can spend a weekend visiting…? My heart goes out to you:)

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

I think you will find that the universe intervened on behalf of your father as your father does watch over you and didn’t want you to go through what he did sometimes a person needs a huge intervention like you have had to get back on the right track. I have an idea of what your going through and it isn’t easy but I can tell you with time your life will get back on track just don’t get mixed up in that stuff again and you will be alright and all that you have gone through will be a distant memory. You have been given a second chance to get it right don’t blow and make your dad proud

Best of luck

over 13 years ago

Hi angel…

Thank you so much… I will never go back to same life style that i was living before… Felt the love of God which was greater than any thing i ever felt…. Thank you again…. I do feel that i’m finally walking on the right path…. Thank you,