Meditation

over 13 years ago

Does psychic practice meditation?? How do you do it? I heard there are several method. What method do you use???? I try to practice Zen types of mediation .. just sit and try to clear mind.. try to not to think…. will i be able to acheive anything by doing that?

over 13 years ago
mysticcassandra's photo

Cassandra Vanzant (mysticcassandra)

26 posts

Hello – there are many ways to meditate and it sounds as if you are looking to open your psychic self. If this is the case, please feel free to contact me. I am not only a reader, but also a teacher. I have developed courses just for these areas. They will be available through my bitwine chat and each are reasonably priced. Thank you. Cassandra

over 13 years ago
clairvoyant_energy_therapies's photo

Dorothy Holder (clairvoyant_energy_therapies)

27 posts

Hi Wireless,

there are a number of ways to learn, guided meditations are a great way to start and their are many different types available so you can choose what you are looking for, either expansions of the chakra system, psychic awareness, self healing or other,

listening to wonderful music and just letting your mind flow wherever it wants is very relaxing and helps you to learn to listen to your self and your body.

transcendental meditation is to allow you to experience your inner silence or peace to give you pause or rest within the constant noise of humanity and the universe.

Essentially deciding what you would like to achieve is the best way to decide what would work for you. i practiced meditation for a number of years some days for 6 hours a day. and can say that it was an accelerated learning period for me. xxx

over 13 years ago
elementalpsychic didn't upload a photo

Aileen (elementalpsychic)

12 posts

I would love to send you through aspecific mediation method for you to use, when you are ready to find out how you can expand your awareness please contact me.

over 13 years ago
advisor_hannah didn't upload a photo

Advisor Hannah (advisor_hannah)

22 posts

Hi, some readers do practice meditation and I suppose some do not :) If you are interested in meditating for certain reasons/causes, I can help you with that :) Just contact me and I’d be happy to help :) Blessings, Hannah

over 13 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Sure, that’s one fine way to meditate! In fact, it is a good start. Even though visualization can also be a powerful way to meditate, clearing your mind is an important first step.

over 13 years ago
cristinas.wisdom didn't upload a photo

Cristina (cristinas.wisdom)

16 posts

The key to meditation is simple, it’s the opposite of prayer. When we pray to spirit or God (Source Energy) we rarely sit and listen. Meditation is listening to God.

We practice being in the present moment, clearing our mind so that our intution (God speaking to us) will come through loud and clear. This helps psychics become more “connected” to the spirit world where Everything is revealed.

Hope that makes sense.

over 13 years ago
jaden didn't upload a photo

Jaden Parker (jaden)

40 posts

hi there, meditations can be tricky if you want help step by step contact me and for no charge i will walk you through it step by step :)