Looking for a Relationship Reading

over 13 years ago

Hi, I am wondering when I will find my Mr.Right? Been single for a while, almost divorced, and wondering when, and who! if anyone can provide me with details on the where when who and how, that would be awesome! Can anyone help me out? Thanks sagi1975 dec 16 1975

over 13 years ago
katestrong didn't upload a photo

Kate Strong (katestrong)

14 posts

Hi Sagi, if you would like to contact me live I can look into this for you. cheers, Kate

over 13 years ago
clairvoyant_energy_therapies's photo

Dorothy Holder (clairvoyant_energy_therapies)

27 posts

Hi Sagi,

there is some interest around you coming up in august of this year, this is around a celebration at the time, you will be very cautious so things take a little while to hot up, but you will feel like a new woman xxxx good luck

over 13 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Hey, I’d love to do a tarot, crystal and pendulum reading for you to help you discover a compatible man! Set up an appointment with me between 10am and 8pm Pacific Time.

over 13 years ago
elementalpsychic didn't upload a photo

Aileen (elementalpsychic)

12 posts

Hi Sagi;

Come through for a reading

I’ll be able to answer your concerns immediately as guides give it.

*post edited for content -url removed (admin.)

over 13 years ago
loveguidance didn't upload a photo

Rosalynda (loveguidance)

4 posts

Hello, I would be Glad to help you with this, feel free to contact me.. Also read my feedback beforehand if your not sure about contacting me. Predictions that DO happen.

*post edited for content -url removed (admin.)

over 13 years ago
psychicinsights didn't upload a photo

Psychic_IsisFayette (psychicinsights)

7 posts

Hello Sagi, let me channel into your situation and see what is ahead regarding your future love. At the current moment I am at $1.00 per min, blessings

over 13 years ago
admin's photo

admin

254 posts

Advisors please note:

Do not place your url within the message itself. Your Bitwine advisor profile is accessible on the left side, under your picture, as your name is a “clickable link”

Bitwine Admin.

over 13 years ago
gypsiepsychic's photo

gypsiepsychic

37 posts

Hello Sagi, feel free to check out my profile before you decide. Blessings, Gypsy Psychic.

over 13 years ago
ladygoldenangel's photo

ladygoldenangel

3 posts

Hello Sagi, I know you been waiting quite awhile, but I hear before you can go on the prowl for those lucky enopugh to have you in their life, i hear there are matters needing attention make sense?I feel these thigns needed to be sorted ..so come check out my profile and i can tell you all the details about how i see this new love coming into your life.

LadyGoldenAngel~~

over 13 years ago
advisor_hannah didn't upload a photo

Advisor Hannah (advisor_hannah)

22 posts

Hi there Sagi! I’d be happy to offer to you a tarot reading to reveal what is in store for your love life :) Blessings, :)

over 13 years ago
angelwingz's photo

Tammy (angelwingz)

2 posts

Hello Sagi,

I feel that you have a difficult time with deciding if you want to be in or out of a relationship. On the one hand you want to and on the other it might be too much trouble.

over 13 years ago
trueloveexpert didn't upload a photo

True Soulmate Expert (trueloveexpert)

5 posts

Hi Sagi, If you are ready to hear the truth, then you can call me anytime.. Many Blessings.

over 13 years ago
soniuk's photo

Soni UK (soniuk)

4 posts

New love comes early next year, business man helping to set up your own business…

over 13 years ago
psychicangeline's photo

Psychic Angeline (psychicangeline)

46 posts

i am picking up some time in june some one will be entering your life this realationship will be very special to you chat with me for a reading 3 minutes free

over 13 years ago
jaden didn't upload a photo

Jaden Parker (jaden)

40 posts

hello, and let me start off by telling you im a real psychic not a fake, i will give you a sample reading for you to test my abilitie to see that i am real, im online very ofthen i do not have certain hrs of work i am on as ofthen as i can be. most of the day. form what i am picking up right now, is that your going through alot of stress, you are confused and need guidance i would be more then happy to give you are live reading please contact me Many Blessings Happy New Year Jaden :)