i might quit

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

im just not too sure about things anymore and when i tell outsiders about what i do i get answers i dont wanna hear. what if it does come to pass that i have been chasing after illusions all this time? im just confused

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Miko

You are one of the few genuine ones on here unlike some. You have a gift for the greater good do not let a few narrow minded people who have no idea and their heads so far up their backsides they can’t see the light of day ruin it for you. Most people don’t understand this psychic thing and are skeptical because they have never experienced this stuff. A persons beliefs are based on their life experiences and if they have never experienced something they won’t believe it until they do no point in explaining to a brick wall because thats what its like. Keep chugging along everyone has an off day just don’t let those few get to you. Remember why you decided to do what you do sometimes we forget. You said something recently that I think may have just happened thank you for the warning I can deal with that thanks to you unlike the other advisors on here you give a damn.

over 13 years ago

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

thank you angel i guess you are right in a way. i believe that god called upon me to do this and its funny how when i point to passages in the bible when there was indeed some divination in use they say “oh god was revealing his revelations to them” and that tarot is satanic. if we were to read with candy wrappers would they start considering candy wrappers evil or satanic too? because that would be rather silly.

over 13 years ago
archeiafaye didn't upload a photo

archeiafaye

16 posts

I remember you quite well on the first day I joined this site.

You brought me a message about my relationship that warmed my heart. It was simple, no “call me = pay me” response which somehow made me question some of those who responded. Although I do not question that there are real psychics on this site, I am now very wary of those who jump right away with the intent of getting paid.

I am a student working 2 jobs on campus. If I had enough money to get help from other people, I would have. But sometimes, there are many of us who turn to sites like this because we can’t get any help from other places. I just feel it’s unfair that some would take that for granted.

So Miko… Please do not feel you’re not on the right path or you’re not appreciated. You are an amazing reader, and right from the start, I felt you truly possess a genuine gift that could help many people.

The Bible is man-made, and therefore fallible. To me, although it is considered a holy book, it is still a piece of literature subject to debate and criticisms. I don’t believe much of it, because it nurtures the thinking that God is a vengeful god (old testament) and God is a punishing god (new testament -Revelations). Spirituality, the essence of it, is based on YOUR OWN TRUTH and how you express it and how you use it to bring more light and love into this world. And you are a very beautiful TRUTH, Miko. Please know that. :)

over 13 years ago

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

not to offend anyone but there are quite a few passages in the bible that no sane person would live by!. like according to the bible god has little or no sympathy for rape victims,ie;if a man rapes a young girl he is to pay her father 15 pieces of silver and marry her. what woman in her right mind would want to marry a man who raped her? and what father in his right mind would agree to that?. another passage also says that if a man gets caught raping a young girl they are both to be stoned to death and the girl should be punished for not crying out for help(HELLO WHAT IS THE NUMBER ONE REASON WHY NOBODY SAYS THEY ARE BEING RAPED the rapist threatens to kill them if they make any noise or tell anyone). so many things i can say but i digress..

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Now you can see why I sit on the fence with regards to religion it is so abused many perverted old men are guilty of this hiding behind religion to commit crime. I do know this 1 individual who is guilty of this is going to pay for what he has done the tax department winz and the police will be notified and he will be banned from stillwaters he lurks around courthouses luring vulnerable women in and uses religion to do what he does. Shame on him he told me too much now time he got put behind bars

over 13 years ago

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

yes too many use religion as an escuse to do horrible things. reason i have been coming on here for the past couple of days or so and not responding to any calls and leaving my status as busy is because im still angry and need time to think things over

over 13 years ago
archeiafaye didn't upload a photo

archeiafaye

16 posts

Hope you are feeling better, Miko. :)

over 13 years ago

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

i am feeling abit better thank you archie.