asking too many psychics?

over 13 years ago
missbelieved's photo

TEMPERANCE (missbelieved)

116 posts

ok ive been interested in spiritual matters for a while but an issue thats been tearing me up means i asked a psychic, then as further clarification i had 3 readings and a few ;intro; readings with the same question, i just read that messing with the energy that much can cause a negative effect on a situation that actually could have worked out, eeek? true? and can you do anything to undo this? x

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

Pays to limit how many you speak to. The psychic thing is very much like tuning your radio into a station ever had 2 or more stations on one frequency what happens is the information gets muddled.

My advice stop talking to psychics and let the dust settle.

What does your gut instinct tell you that will never let you down.

Also and this is from experience timeframes are not accurate for many reasons.

Trust your gut instinct

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
missbelieved's photo

116 posts

i already decided on this for sure, lol i think i felt great from the first two now feel worse than i did before ! hahaha like i stirred up a ton of energy im all over the place, lol, i totally agree with u and just a bit worried i did some damage i cant undo, too late now hey.xx

over 13 years ago
missbelieved's photo

116 posts

lol and all of them said the same btw, exactly the same really with slight variations and only one being a bit more negative than the others on the main point, its more the emotions its stirred up in me than what they said, lol ur right probably like im wired up to about 10 stations, my hearts pounding, learnt my lesson! definitely!

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi again

I will tell you this psychics are human beings and will get it wrong from time to time. Recently I posted a question and one advisor told me no well I can tell you that advisor who wants to be world famous got that completely wrong. So I am going to help you. Can you buy yourself a piece of moonstone it is a crystal for wishing upon that will bring you what you need only for example if you need money to pay a debt it will help you it will only bring the amount you need. Whenever you need something as another example food it will help you there too only thing do you know the difference between a want and a need. Also get hold of a laughing budha follow the instructions. I have found that the more you help others it will be returned 3 fold. Certainly saw that this week.

If you can please see the movie the adjustment beaureau and listen to a recording called strangest secret.

You will know why I have said that when you do and I think it will help with your situation

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
missbelieved's photo

116 posts

i do not think we ‘need’ anything in life though right angel? maybe food and clean water but life has a way of giving us what we need it wants us to survive but i do not see harm in seeking guidance to obtain what we want so long as it doesnt hurt others in the way,

what is a laughing budha i am soooo interested to know really i consider myself budhist, the values are what i try to adhere to in my own life, treat others as you wish to be treated yourself.

hmm ill look up those i did buy the ;secret’ though on recomendation and it was the biggest waste of £7 in my whole life they should have just sent a paragraph saying

‘think positively and you will get positive things back’ of course we all know this if you go into a situation thinking youll get it of course you will. how do you use a laughing budha though? x

over 13 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

hey hun, has alot to do with psychics you talk to yes, but then again think of limiting your psychics not stopping completly because every now and then its best to know whats instore. godbless

over 13 years ago
atlara's photo

John Atla - Psychic Empath (atlara)

75 posts

The type of psychics you contact can have a negative influence. But some are empowering and seek to do good. In terms of too many readings, yes, that can happen. I tell my clients they should really only get a reading once in a while. Time wise that means, maybe once a month but probably less than that. My goal is to help them tune into their own abilities because no psychic is better than your own internal voice at knowing what is in store for your but so many people ignore it and forget how to listen.

over 13 years ago
archeiafaye didn't upload a photo

archeiafaye

16 posts

True, John. There are many people who seek psychic advice without knowing they have it within themselves to find answers or at least understanding with the situations they are in.

The real psychics won’t make you feel dependent on them or their readings, rather they would make you feel you can go through whatever it is you’re going through with your own resources. They are just there to sometimes guide you and let you know that hey, you are not alone and the Universe hears you.

Readings are not meant to be done everyday and with different psychics within a short amount of time. More likely, you’ll end up getting more confused and not being able to follow your own “inner voice” and your own guts and your own path. You get overwhelmed, get angry and blame others when you know deep down you have caused the hurt on yourself.

Be wise, and don’t simply believe in everything that you receive. We are all gifted with discernment. Use that and learn to listen to yourself (like John here said).

Remember, there are people who are in this for the money. While they may have noble reasons (like they need to feed their child or pay for their bills), they know not that they are doing more damage to the other person than helping them. When you know you’ve been tricked or so, step back and reassess your values, your priorities and why you have been led down that path. Then forgive and LEARN from your lessons.

I am an advocate of the Truth. And to put the minds of those people who have been fooled or tricked by fake psychics at ease, like I always say, don’t worry. Karma comes back two or more folds. It’s simply how the Universe works. But that doesn’t mean you go around wishing bad luck for those who wronged you, because that could cause you the same karma you wished for them.

over 13 years ago
missbelieved's photo

116 posts

but john do you mean this just bevcause it messes with your ow]n head or do you believe the psychic energy c]an actually mess with the persons head you are asking about?

over 13 years ago
atlara's photo

75 posts

Messing with your head can take on many forms. We all know their are people who do readings who trying to take advantage of a person and part them with a lot of money. Those people do mess with your head and intentionally so. Because they know if you are thinking straight, you wouldn’t believe them.

Now there is another aspect as well, which is why I tell people to limit their readings. Some methods of reading people are intrusive and can leave you (the person being read) drained. Go to enough readers who do that in a short period of time and it can impact you and cause you to not think so straight.

Now the messing with the situation, there is that aspect as well. I try to get people to be realistic in what they want and then to go for it, if you go and get 15 readings, the message you are sending out to the universe is, you don’t believe what you want will happen. Now, lets say it’s a relationship and someone has a lot of emotions invested in it and they get 15 readings over a 3 day period; that’s a huge amount of doubt energy that person is pumping out. And that can eventually have an impact if not countered. Heart energy is very strong and combine it with doubt and worry from the mind, that’s a bad mix and since we are all connected, all that doubt would eventually influence the outcome.

over 13 years ago
missbelieved's photo

116 posts

well yeah your right the first two i felt total clarity then i went and had quite a few ;intro readings’ just to see who i connected with for future buti idid ask the same question and i felt totally drained and fried i still do, but lol im still rational in that i wont let it affect my behaviour but i think i did do something! even if personal, anyway to clear it?

over 13 years ago
missbelieved's photo

116 posts

and dont worry im not addicted, ive never had readigns before i had one and a backup for guidance then i did go a bit crazy but i realised pretty sharpish and stopped its def not an addiction but i did have one crazy day!

over 13 years ago
atlara's photo

75 posts

Yeah, there is a different between trying something to understand it which sounds like is what you did and being really addicted. A person who is really addicted is someone who comes in and “needs” a reading anytime they have a decision to make in life.

As for feeling drained, not all the readers who do that, do it on purpose, so they may drain you but not do it to take advantage of you.

over 13 years ago
missbelieved's photo

116 posts

yes i actually do not want to know my future tbh i think thats the suprise of life and id be gutted to know and always questioning but i was at a point where i was so frustrated it was ruining my whole life not knowing what to do and how to proceed so i figured some guidance might help and yes got carried away! lol the first two really helped me feel i was knowing the right path then i went and got a few intros to see if i could find one more person and really that was a mistake as i just feel like you say totally confused and drained, too many cooks, does anyone know a way to kind of calm it? i do yoga and meditation occasionally already!

over 13 years ago
atlara's photo

75 posts

I always tell people to experiment on various ways to deal with confusion or emotional stress. There are so many ways to do it and they are all free and easy to do, it’s more a matter of finding what works for you. Some people write, others do EFT, or yoga or working out at the gym or taking walks out in nature. I often recommend crystals for that, but to learn that, that’s what people general come here to pay me for so you’d have to do a session for that info.