dont know what to believe anymore

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

why are people aloud to do so many horrible things? why does the world have to be the way it is? it just upsets me beyond belief

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Miko

I ask that question every day and is why I question the god subject because to me good people don’t deserve to have bad things happen to them so why do good people get struck down if god existed. Why do perverted dirty old men lurk round courthouse singling out their next victim luring them with a promise of a job and other things it makes me sick that this happening. What is important is reporting these evil people to stop them from doing this again and again. Unfortunately there are some things that are out of peoples hands like natural disasters. I just went through something traumatic on top of everything else I am going to fight back and that person will wish they were dead once I am done. As for evil there will always be sickos in this world I am not going to make excuses for any of them but will say this if any try and come near me they had better start running in the opposite direction