Prayers please....

over 13 years ago

hi my name is Renee, born september 3, 1982…Please pray for my family..my mother, younger grown sisters, and older brother..They are going through alot in there lives right now and i’m trying to help everybody as much as I can. Even on my most exhausted days, I constantly worry about them, i do try to keep the faith that things will get better..but it just seems one minute everything’s fine everything’s going good and then there’s another problem or another issue one after another…Do you see things getting better for my family? Please i need to know and prayers would help please…My family are such good individuals that don’t deserve the things that are happening to them in there lives…I do worry for all of us and I Am Scared..I may not say it sometimes but I am..

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

i will be praying for you and your family. its ok to admit you are scared sometimes rene,keeping your emotions bottled up never helps anything. and the way it,the evil is trying everything in its power to bring you all down(i am not saying this just to get money from you nor am i saying you have to believe this,just speaking as a follower of christ here)but you keep trusting in god and trust that he will make everything better for you. patience is also going to be an issue so dont expect everything to get better within a blink of an eye but rather wake up every morning expecting something good to happen. some days will be good and some will be bad but even a bad day can have some good in it,its all about how you look at things.

see,evil likes nothing more than to see us sitting in the corner crying and feeling helpless so when you start thinking negative thoughts you will only give it more power. i am also speaking from expierience because this past year has been a real test of faith for me and i even got to the point where i felt the need to take my own life but here i am today! and im not going anywhere. again,i am not saying you have to take anything i said here to heart but either way i hope you can hang in there and stay strong rene.