who to choose

over 13 years ago

i wonder if anyone can help direct me. i have two men in my radar at the moment. they are both exes of mine and suddenly after not being in contact with either of them for a long while, the two of them have just appeared. i am not sure whether there is spiritual intervention going on here but i am quite spooked by it. can anyone help me? i need to work out which one is good for me, if any?

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

Look back at each relationship who did you connect with the best, who made you feel good when you were with them, who made you a better person for having been with then, who treated you well the best and who left a lasting impression you. The answer to these questions will tell you who to pick. Did you see a future with either. I know that if this were to happen to me I would be asking these questions.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago

i was with one for 5 years, and the other has been just casual since the split from me and my ex.my ex and me has a very dark emotional relationship with a lot of hard times. But the other guy helped me get over him although we never became an official item. so i see my ex for the first time in 3years and then the other guy shows up again. just a coincidence? is it to help me get over my ex again as im not sure of the stability of my ex.

over 13 years ago

ps cheers for reply angel. i can give you there d o b s. one is 16/01/76 the other is 8/12/77 x

over 13 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

hey Laura, im lea, i have already layed out 3tarot cards and from what its showing me is love,dificalties,confustion ill explain… love because one of these people is your soulmate,dificalties because you have not been having such a easy time with your love life or other areas aswel, confustion because your not exactly sure on wich way to go and you would like some clairity well that part is not for a psychic to see because that is the reason why you came across bitwine, if you can msg me or call me with your date of birth i would be happy to help ps one free question when you call :) godbless

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

I went through something similar one was a scorpio was with him 5 years wish I had never met him the other a sagitarius and that guy helped me get over so many things and made me feel good. Capricorn males are very serious yet sagittarius males are complete opposites fun etc. I would advise stare clear of the one who you were with for 5 years it sounds like he has issues. As for the other definately give him a second chance but my advice take your time with a sagittarius they tend to bolt if you hint marriage you want to let him come to you chase you and let him bring up those subjects sagittarius men like to have fun and they don’t like drama just go out and have fun and let things happen naturally.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago

thanks angel. yeah the traits of a sag male lol. x

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

I have rich experience in the field of Love❣ Relationships. if you’re confused & need clarity on your situation and prepare yourself accordingly to right direction or making decision, let me help you. Contact me when I’m on line & waiting for you to answer your question and much more.

Blessings..

over 13 years ago
khatiza's photo

Life advisor (khatiza)

4 posts

I know we all go through that in life the best advice i could give is that dont listen too your heart observe which treated you well and who makes you feel like your walking on clouds of joy im online if you need insights

god bless you tc