this is funny

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

have you ever thought about an old movie and the very next day or so it comes on tv?. this happens to me alot and im not quite sure what it means

over 13 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

Happens a lot!

Sat there trying to think of the name of a certain movie once,.. (No Google back then to type in information). The very next night, it was on the television. An it’s happened a few times.

I think it’s kind of like a premonition. That’s How i interpret it. It’s not like you make it happen, because with TV, the programmes are arranged days/weeks in advance.

It’s like, i all of a sudden think of a random person, old neighbour etc, and then within days you bump into them, hear something about them!

I remember working in a Pizza parlour! Prawns on a pizza were rarely asked for! I decided to defrost some and the boss told me not to incase they went to waste. The next customer through the door (within five minutes) asked for prawns on his Pizza. My boss’s face was a picture. So, it comes across in humour too.

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

lol that is very funny. and prawns are what we call shrimp over there right?

over 13 years ago

Happens to me all the time, sometimes its people Ive thinking about soemtimes a memory linked to a movie or a line from the movie will pop into my head and a day or so later viola…..

over 13 years ago

this just recently happened. It surprised me. lol