Is it TRUE LOVE .... ?

over 13 years ago

Does he really love me? I know it sounds cheesy esp on a site like this, but I am really interested in finding out. Thanks

Tomi

over 13 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

hello Tomi, Don’t feel guilt on you post you have all the right to ask your question. People here can answers and assist you well so as me. Let me help and provide you with a clarity on your issue. please do call me.

good luck

over 13 years ago
clearvision's photo

clearvision

16 posts

What is your name and DOB I can help you. Please contact me.

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

If you’re confused & need to know on your situation and make the right decision let me help you. I would be happy to help you right away. I may not tell you what you want to hear, but what you need to hear as it is given to me. Sometimes you may not like what you are hearing and get upset. However, it is in your best interest and remedial solutions.

blessings

over 13 years ago
diamondtarot's photo

Ms Angela (diamondtarot)

16 posts

Hi Tomi, I would be very happy to have a look at the cards for you. It’s a very interesting and exciting question that many people ask me!

over 13 years ago
healeramit's photo

Amit Toshniwal (healeramit)

11 posts

Hi Tomi, don’t take me wrong but please crosscheck if you are misunderstanding friendship as love or taking praises as love talks. To know more about this issue and your love life, you can contact me live or can email me. Regards..

over 13 years ago

hi, its really nice to have a conversation with you on this topic. There is a very very good news for you at this time. you can chat me free , i am online. thanks honey

over 13 years ago

AMIT sorry but we are dating and he just put marriage on the table. Are you a real P or not..? wow you were way off and DYAMI I don’t think so i just wanted confirmation. He cheated on me many times but says he wants to work on things n get married

over 13 years ago
angel4u didn't upload a photo

angel4u

6 posts

Hello firepower, sorry you are having o ask this question. Your kind person, willing to give this smooth talker a try. I am picking up lust, only because he seems like a nice guy, knows what to say and when to say the right things, but i feel he has committment issues. In true love, you dont usually have to ask. He sees you as a security blanket. Dont get me wrong, this man comes across as loving and very caring. to find out more connect with me, and i will do my best to see you through

over 13 years ago
healeramit's photo

Amit Toshniwal (healeramit)

11 posts

Hi Tomi, SO you are not misunderstanding anything and both are in true Love.. Great! Now what you are thinking of to say YES or No. As you mentioned he had cheated on you many times and now proposed you for marriage, but what i can see he is quite serious this time and he really love you and make his promise come true.To know more about future of this relationship just contact me.Good Luck

over 13 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

i am picking up love from the cards i have layed down to look into this for you. your life has been so hard on you since a while now and you finaly feel like you gotten somewhere to inprove not just yourself but your future happiness, to go into this reading deeper msg or call me live, i only give out accurate advice and guidance hope to hear from you soon! Godbless

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

What does he tells you has changed in himself to stop cheating on you?? That’s the big question. I think he’ll have to work hard to gain your trust again. I don’t think you should just take his word for it. Once might be a mistake or a slip up and might be forgiven, but several times…. Don’t give him everything. Yes, if he wants to try again and you are a very forgiving person then fine. But make sure you give him some work to do! Know what I mean. you don’t need to be nasty, and condescending towards him. Don’t bring up his past faults during rows, but just don’t let go of yourself completely to him until he’s earned your respect.

over 13 years ago
khatiza's photo

Life advisor (khatiza)

4 posts

If you need a resurance contact me what i could say from my experience is this when you dont except it coming it happens on its own time sent me details of yours and his dob and i will check into it for u

over 13 years ago
archeiafaye didn't upload a photo

archeiafaye

16 posts

Here’s the lowdown…

This is a question you should be asking yourself. It requires a deep reassessment of your values and what you believe in.

He has cheated on you and you know it then laid down a marriage proposal?!

Quite honestly, there is insincerity and a battle of control over your relationship. Because he knows he can pull you and push you around, it doesn’t mean you should let him.

RESPECT YOURSELF and LOVE YOURSELF. When you have learned to do this, you can answer your question for yourself whether or not he truly loves you or is just jerking you around.

From what I see, he is full of fear and insecurities. Time to do away with energies like these.

over 13 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

I would love to speak with you regarding this marriage proposal and is previous unfaithfulness do I respect myself do I love me do I want to be a comfortable old shoe that I slip into when there is no new shoes left on the shelve until shelves are re stocked lets talk I can look into what is ahead for you