frustrated and looking for my rings!

over 13 years ago

I am so frustrated looking for my wedding and engagement rings! Last year I was pregnant and I remember I took them off because they didn’t fit anymore. I don’t know what happened to them and if I should keep looking for them or if I should just forget about them!Can someone please help me!

over 13 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

Think of safe places. You took them off knowing that you’d need to wear them again, you didn’t hide them, you had no reason to. Why do i get the impression they’d be amongst baby things? You may have placed them there, knowing you’d use this item at a certain time for the baby. Any gifts for the baby you received whilst you were pregnant? eg, baby christening items which would hold items as such? A small silver round tin?

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

i also see something soft and white like a cushion or hankerchief maybe?

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

Take a deep breathe and think about what you were doing at the time you took them off, did something significant happen that same day, do you own some kind of jewllery box that you have put them into or some kind of box for safe keeping. Have you put any boxes in a wardrobe or some kind of cupboard that you have forgotten about. You have probably put them with other things that you wanted to put away as you weren’t using those things at the time.

Best of luck you will find your rings.

over 13 years ago
laylasinsights didn't upload a photo

laylasinsights (laylasinsights)

150 posts

Leticia, Hey hon! Saw your post couldn’t help but try and help you :) I see your rings,look in a SECOND drawer,looks like a sock drawer,but it also has papers in it as well. I will help you for FREE :) email me and we’ll find them.. but PLEASE look in that drawer. It may not be clothes in there honey.. it has some cloth in it.. KITCHEN?? It could be a kitchen drawer as well.. it’s WELL hidden beneath PAPERS.. look there.. you did not put them in a zip-lock bag I know you just put them in that drawer.. Good luck honey,Stephanie

over 13 years ago

Hi thanks everyone. I don’t remmeber the very last time I wore them. The other thing is I don’t remmeber if I was staying here or at my moms house because the first few months of my pregnancy I was at my mom. I don’t know if I put them up at her house or if i misplaced them right after I moved back home. Its been a year if not a little more!

over 13 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

i sense a drawer made of wicker perhaps a changing table as you packed it with ones for the baby i agree that their are papers near the rings changing pads or disposable bibs perhaps iwish you the best

over 13 years ago

Hmmmm…...I don’t have a changing table…or drawers that fit that description….at my moms. There are some baskets she uses and I can look in some drawers but I’ve looked in most of the drawers.

over 13 years ago

Also me and my husband decided to distance ourselves from some people for. They’re capable of doing some of the most horrible things. I don’t even want to accept presents or anything from them I’m afraid of them hurting my children. Am I just being paranoid?

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

Always go with you gut if you think that someone is negative, toxic in their attitude that sort of thing then yes keeping your distance is a good idea.

I came to the conclusion that those who make negative comments that are not called for are just jealous. I was friends with this woman up until 2 to 3 weeks ago and walked away as this woman was toxic an energy sucker and jealous her sister did it to her and she would complain to me and then do it to me and is why she is losing friends. I had asked her nicely to stop and when I did she threw a hissy fit. The last straw was when she intentionally peeved me off and knew she was doing it and kept doing it and of course continued the negative comments. She would make the comments related to jobs I was applying for knew the jobs paid more than her job did and to stop herself from being jealous would make those comments knowing full well it was doing me harm.

So yes do what is right for you.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
chatlive121's photo

chatlive121 (chatlive121)

1 post

The Rings I feel you … used soap something to take them off .. I definately think after wash and wipe hands you put them in tissue paper and inside something else .. I feel it is a small thing like a purse I feel it has a zip it is very small and dark in colour maybe black. it maybe inside a bag you dont use anymore …

so first the tissue then the small purse with zip then inside bag u dont use anymore

Good luck

over 13 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

When you have children, you act defensive. It’s natural to adopt certain attitudes. ‘You can hurt me, but not my kids’, and so on. Do what you think is best, and right! IF people are being vindictive, give them a wide birth, their negativity can take it’s toll if you let it!

over 13 years ago
ladymarian didn't upload a photo

Lady Marian (ladymarian)

1 post

Hi Leticia, About those rings. My reading is pointing to a caring man. Ask your husband or any man in your mom’s household if he knows where they are.