the man I'm so in love

over 13 years ago

Will our romance be back? I miss him so much. Or did I lose him already?

over 13 years ago
karthickk3 didn't upload a photo

Indian Psychic Guru (karthickk3)

31 posts

Never say you have lost something or someone. Using my divine tool, I can tell you what the situation is exactly. Using my vibrations and divine knowledge, i can help you out to shape your future as you wish. Chat with me for sometime to know exactly.

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

I would be happy to help.I will give you full accurate insight on your issue. Hire me answers back right away . Please intimate your name and dob/time for detailed readings.

Contact me for chat .

Blessings

over 13 years ago
scottangel didn't upload a photo

Scott Angel (scottangel)

10 posts

I can help with this at a rate you can afford.

over 13 years ago

Hey—I understand how you feel, I know you feel very down lately. Come to me for an in depth psychic reading, 100% honest, accurate and patient I wont rush you or ask any questions. I’ll tell you everything I see and I need no information except your name & date of birth. I am a very high powered psychic and have amazed many clients.

over 13 years ago
anthony_masterpsychic didn't upload a photo

anthony (anthony_masterpsychic)

62 posts

i would love to help you with this (: please join me in my chat

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

I can understand what you are going through and it can be difficult and painful at times like a huge hole is left.

Time is something you need to give this other person so that they miss you and realise what they had with you and perhaps they made a mistake these things you can’t force. They need to make contact with you. How long has it been give it some more time.

If months go by try and make contact to test the water and if the response is good then there is a chance but if the response is bad then hold off and give it more time.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago

thank you all for taking time to posts. I appreciate it very much.