Stolen Jewelry!!!

over 13 years ago

Hello, I recently had some jewelry stolen from me. I’m 29, my brother gave me a chain when I was 16. He was killed on Jan.28, 2004. My chain and a beloved bracelet was stolen out of my nightstand recently when I was out of town…please help….

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

You need to report this to the authorities for insurance purposes. You need to ask people in your neighbourhood to see if anyone saw anything. Asking a psychic for names and taking it to the authorities is pointless because the authorities don’t believe in this stuff only deal in fact and want proof. You are better to ask around gather statements from people who saw anything and the authorities will be more willing to co operate with you. I should know tried to report someone for attempted murder and got nowhere.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
blessed_prophetess's photo

BLESSED PROPHETESS VICTORY (blessed_prophetess)

22 posts

come see me,i know who did it,down to the name and a street name where they live currently..

over 13 years ago
sebastian.love.advisor didn't upload a photo

Ricky Guru Love Advisor (sebastian.love.advisor)

27 posts

LOVE, IM A REAL PYCHIC AND ADVISOR! I WILL GIVE YOU THE TIME THIS HAPPEND THE NAME OF WHO DONE THIS AND THE REASON AND MORE INFO, CALL NOW LOVE FOR REAL ANSWERS ONLY