Urghh

over 13 years ago

I met with a psychic in person and now she wants $4200. because of some dark energy around me and she wants to clean it…and all I wanted to know was what I should do about a guy…I am having trouble loading money to get help here and I am at my wits end. Is there anyway someone can help me please or tell me what to do next. I have left a complaint here and with paypal.

over 13 years ago
psychic_bianca didn't upload a photo

psychic_bianca

27 posts

i can help you remove the dark energy and help you with the trouble and more for a better price and you will see my work with in days to weeks conact me now

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

ok so why is it that i get in trouble for giving out my email address,yet its ok for advisors on here to do flim flams?. any reader who charges rediculous amounts of money to suposedly lift a curse or get rid of bad energy,make your lover come back,ect,ect,ect is making a mockery out of this industry and should not be trusted. dont give her any money,melanie.

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

First, this psychic had NO RIGHT whatsoever to scare you into feeling you have to pay her money. She is praying on your vulnerability and that is bullying. She has told you that you have dark energy because she wants to make you feel bad and scared so you will pay her to remove it. Your dark energy is just a mixture of confused thoughts and feelings about this guy. This can be healed by talking to an empathetic person who will help you take control and decide what you should do about this guy. The more you believe you have dark energy, the more you will feel that this situation is controlling you, and that will lower your confidence and self esteem and make you depressed. Take a big breath now, and realise that you are important here and that the situation with this guy IS manageable. Realise, right now, that what you don’t need is someone trying to make things worse by implying it’s your fault because you need cleansing. I am actually outraged, and so should you be, at this bully! I would suggest you discuss the situation with someone you can trust to give clear advice and honest answers – a relative or friend. Or the Samaritans (who aren’t there just for people on the edge of suicide!) or other advice forums. Or speak to Angel 134 or Miko or myself on here :)

over 13 years ago
scottangel didn't upload a photo

Scott Angel (scottangel)

10 posts

I have clients that have been the victim of this type of thing before. Energy work is only as effective as the individuals who are having used against them believe it to be. Thought patterns create energy. If a person believes that they will be affected by this type of issue they will eventually attract negative things to themselves. I can help you to change your thought pattern so that you are not affected by what this person has said.

If I were in your shoes I would go back to the individual in question and let them know that what they are doing is probably considered fraud in their area. I would be glad to set up a session with you to address any concerns that you have.

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

i know what your going through been there.

Have you thought about doing a removal and protection spell yourself or a cleansing yourself they are easy to do and inexpensive. I would have a look on the internet for those and go with something that appeals and with your own energy involved it will be more powerful. I would recommend you meditate before hand so that your emotions are in check as you need to be grounded and centred.

If you would prefer someone else do it then no spell should cost more than $100 else that is just them trying to con you.

I would recommend someone but it would probably get removed.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
scottangel didn't upload a photo

Scott Angel (scottangel)

10 posts

I mean disrespect at all to anyone. The concept of charging for spell work goes against the idea of do ye harm none. If someone is trying to charge money for spells that have been cast, investigating the possibility that this person may not have clear motives is always something to be considered.

I’m not saying that everyone that charges money for spell work is wrong, rather that a person should investigate the integrity of an individual that has done this work previously before parting with any money.

The manipulation of energy is something that every individual has the power to do within themselves. Education is one of the most important things that people can use to their advantage when making a decision about a service provider. If someone does not help you to feel better about your situation when working with them than their authenticity should be questioned.

I am familiar with all of the world religions. Spell work will only have an effect if a person is willing to operate in the thought patterns of fear created by an individual that is trying to take their money. Notice that I did not say a person cannot charge for materials. Pricing the materials beforehand is usually a good idea if you are going to have someone do the work for you.

Changing thought patterns is extremely powerful. I would suggest connecting with someone that has the ability to do empowerment coaching so that you do not fall into the trap of giving your personal power away to others in the future.

over 13 years ago
yorky didn't upload a photo

jhon tayler (yorky)

4 posts

that bianca is fake no one can put a curse on you too mutch tv me thinks shes just trying to rip you off and make money out off you same as the rest of them go to your local spitual church dont pay these nothing

over 13 years ago

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

yorky,black magic is very real and very dangerous but its true,no amount of money is going to take a curse away from you.

over 13 years ago
anthony_masterpsychic didn't upload a photo

anthony (anthony_masterpsychic)

62 posts

ok that price is just stupid dont do it most any one can take care of that for you with out that price and and i’m very sorry but black magic is very very real and you can remove a curse it just takes time but it does not take $4200!! if you would like come to me and i will help you and i will not charge you any were near that price thank you

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

If you are going to get someone to remove black magic shop around it should be someone that knows what they are doing as it has to be done right and if done right you will notice a huge difference immediately and this is a sign the removal is working it does take time so you need to be patient and remain positive to help things. Black magic and curses can be removed but do not cost that if done right.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

i would also reccomend a wiccan priest/priestess,they normaly wont charge for spell work.

over 13 years ago
yorky didn't upload a photo

jhon tayler (yorky)

4 posts

just because someone as told you have a curse then told you they want money to remove it come on we all go through a bad patch its called life if i told you the world was going to end but if you give me money i can stop it will you pay me NO like i told you last time its people trying to make money out of people that are going through a bad patch thats why they went to see a psychic in the first place remove a curse LMAO and i never said black magic want real most people on here want you to think that your cursed so you pay them to remove something thats not there RIPPING PEOPLE OFF

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Yorky

You have no idea at all until you go through it you will never know or have any idea just how real this stuff is yet I can say I know what this is like it was done to me and I was nearly killed as a result so how about you get off your high horse and stop acting like you are better than everyone and know more than anyone and while you are at it show some compassion.

The best thing to do to remove this is either do it yourself or shop around for someone who knows what they are doing. Not everyone charges to do this if you talk to the right people then they may do it for free but you will need to shop around.

What you are going through you will get through it is just a matter of dealing with it the right way.

Best of luck things will get better