No Money For nothing still cant find work . im losing everything

over 13 years ago
loveaffairs's photo

United Kingdom (loveaffairs)

1 post

hi i have been unemployed for 3 months now and i am getting into serious debt i need a job and need it quick.. i have been looking everywhere and cant find nothing… maybe i will visit a friend from another country he can find me work…. please give me some guidence on when im going to find employment or if im not going to thanks niall 16/08/1990

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

First off I know what you are going through as I have had trouble finding work and it has been 7 months today.

Don’t give up have you registered with an employment agency such as Kelly Services they are worldwide and deal with temp work and permanent work, have you contacted companies direct that you would like to work for, have you sent out your cv everywhere, have you asked family and friends to recommend you to their work when jobs come up, have you placed wanted ads in the paper or on notice boards my point here is the more you put yourself out there the more you will get noticed. Get someone to have a look at your cv and covering letter perhaps both need work like mine did and it has made a difference. Have you got at least 2 good references as that is important. There has been a recession so companies are tightening their belts.

Don’t give up you will find something.

Best of luck