I want my wife back

over 13 years ago

I have been seperated from my wife for the last six months, there is nothing in thiw world that i want more than to be reunited with her. there is another man living with her. i have tried psychics before…with no luck. I have little money, but need help.

over 13 years ago
anthony_master_psychic didn't upload a photo

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

i would love to help you come and join me and my chat asap!!! i will tell you what you most hear please join me wen you can

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

Have you been in contact with your wife if it has been a while then make contact again. From there try and talk to her and start out slowly. Do you know why it ended that is the key here. Try and spend time with her and win her over be the better man let her see you are better than he is she has to see it for herself. Open your door let her know that if she ever needs an ear to just listen you will be there women love this when she sees that other guy is not giving her what she needs she will walk away and come back to you.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

I have rich experience in the field love & relationships. if you’re confused & need to make the right decision let me help you. I would be happy to help you right away. I will give you full accurate insight on your time to come. Hire me answers back right away.

blessings

over 13 years ago
lightrae's photo

LightRae's ♥ Readings (lightrae)

18 posts

Work on you from the inside out. Love yourself and increase that which is already fantastic. She will see and feel the change and begin to treat you in a different way. When you back up your new perspective of yourself, others will follow in their perspective of and interactions with you and life begins to head in the direction you are going to reward yourself with. You already have all the tools and power to increase that which you want to grow in your life and diminish that which you wish to let go of. All you need is to be willing to learn to really Love You.

over 13 years ago
psychic_bianca didn't upload a photo

psychic_bianca

27 posts

i can help you bring back your love one with in weekds to days just conact me for more info

over 13 years ago
missnicki didn't upload a photo

~Love PSYCHIC Zeena~ (missnicki)

10 posts

HELLO I WOULD LIKE TO HELP YOU GET YOUR LOVER BACK CONTACT ME FOR REAL RESULTS I CAN GET YOUR LOVER BACK IN DAYS

over 13 years ago
psychic_isabella_35 didn't upload a photo

Psychic Isabella (psychic_isabella_35)

1 post

Hi I am Truly sorry that that your in this position with your wife But I am really picking up strongly on your situation and seeing where and what you need to do to move forward so that you and her can be togeter Contact Me And i will Help you!!! Thanks Psychic Isabella I’m online, call me http://bitwine.com/a/72791a #bitwine

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

queen of cups-could it be possible that she felt you were lacking something emotionally?. angel34’s advice may apply perfectly to this situation. try to talk to her again and tell her how you feel. when she is ready she will respond to you. i cannot promise that she will come back to you because this is a decision that she has to make.

over 13 years ago
samantha12 didn't upload a photo

Psychic Visions By Samantha (samantha12)

1 post

hello,

I am Samantha I have been helping ppl reunit with there love ones an all kindas of blockages i feel that something has her lost an confuse i would love to bring her back an for use to start a fresh being for the new yrs ill will bring her back to you with in two day ….plz contact me aspa!

over 13 years ago
sebastian.love.advisor didn't upload a photo

Ricky Guru Love Advisor (sebastian.love.advisor)

27 posts

hi love, i have been reuinting lovers for over 20 years and everytime i have attempte’d to help it did work. i will work with your issues, i understand times are hard and money is tight that will not be a problem with me. do not worry about the future it can be fixed the past you can not fix that, i am looking foard to talking to you!