SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH

over 13 years ago
katiesmith didn't upload a photo

katie smith (katiesmith)

5 posts

So to ask the question, was the ‘your work will make you globally famous’ guarantee today the truth? I need to know if this psychic was credible as this could be important work.

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

globally famous… i am seeing something with writing. is this what you wanted to do?.

over 13 years ago

katie smith (katiesmith)

5 posts

Miko, I am SO SO grateful to you. YES it is writing you are trully gifted!!! I was so reluctant to release it as the impact of the book would require personal exposure, I’m shy so hate this kind of stuff. But it is an important piece for others so I have to think beyond that. I will release the book to the publisher now and then be back to you at a later date. I’ll mention you on Oprah ;0)You are Amazing!!!!!!!

over 13 years ago
scottangel didn't upload a photo

Scott Angel (scottangel)

10 posts

I’m also getting the feeling that writing itself is about making positive changes in the human condition. It feels like it has a spiritual basis. Please understand that this is not the only work that you will be writing. Please continue to put your feelings down on paper even after the first publication has been completed.

over 13 years ago

katie smith (katiesmith)

5 posts

Scott Angel, thank you so so much to! I am astounded at your accuracy also. Thank you so much. Katie x