what am i lacking?

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

i am starting to feel like this whole thing just isnt working for me.. so i wonder am i really cut out for making a living off of my readings?. so far i have failed two(and maybe 3)people on here and i dont know lately i am just losing more and more interest in this…

does anybody have some quick advice?. i cant pay for a reading on account of i dont have much credit left on my paypal so just a simple post in his thread would have to do. doesnt even have to be a reading and you dont even have to be a psychic. any help would be appreciated,thank you(:

dob is january 30th,1989

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi Miko

It could be that you may have absorbed some of the negative energy off some of the people you have spoken to I would recommend a cleansing. Just like tarot cards people need to be cleansed especially in this line of work which can be quite draining. I would try a cleansing and go from there.

It is not that you have failed anyone remember that when a person is given information it is up to them what they do with that information and sometimes if a person does not like what they hear they will fight it ignoring other things that they have been told. Remember humans are very well known for self sabotage because of self worth that sort of thing. Don’t give up just yet as you have said to me on more than one occassion hold on things will turn around.

over 13 years ago
anthony_master_psychic didn't upload a photo

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

angel is soo right on this!!! wen you try to read someone it takes alot out of you and your feeding off the other presons energy it could be good or negative energy ether way if your new to this it will take alot out of you but keep trying ok chat would me if you like and give me your date of birth and i might be more helpful or you can send me a massage to my email on here (:

over 13 years ago
sebastian.love.advisor didn't upload a photo

Ricky Guru Love Advisor (sebastian.love.advisor)

27 posts

i am with Angel on this, you need a spiritual cleansing to be complete, when we read others we do observ there negative energys and that makes it hard for us to see whats in store it sends off to us mixed signals and vibes

over 13 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

Miko – I personally have faith in you. A few minor things you have told me in the past have made sense.

over 13 years ago

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

I think you know yourself too that you can do it, just takes time. Every now and then you’re bound to need advice from others, like a doctor who would rather see another doctor for clarification. Like in catering, out of 100 meals that you cook, you’re going to make a mistake with one or two along the way! don’t know if i’ve described it well, but i think you’ll see my point!

over 13 years ago

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

thank you everyone(: its true i think i have absorbed negative energy but its more to do with family issues and alot of hostilty in my home than my clients(i dont think i have read for anybody negative lately…but i do get some who give me headaches lol)sometimes when i go through stuff i feel that its best to put my cards away… i felt like this when i had to put my dog to sleep too. i faced alot of spiritual warfare last year and to this day i still am but i know how to deal with it better now because in the words of a very kind client i had “god has me in the palm of his hand” evil keeps trying to bring me down but its just not working. again thank you bitwine friends(:

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

Do you think people around you can be hostile sometimes when they see that you have some spiritual peace and blessing which they have been striving for, or which reminds them of the way they’ve closed their doors to their inner selves…? Hope for peace in your head and heart soon, Miko. x

over 13 years ago

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

the hostility is not towards me so i dont think so. we just have some relatives who we have been trying to help since the past 4 years or so. i dont feel like explaining the whole story so let me put it this way…

ever been in a situation where you have people come crying to you every chance they get and out of the goodness in your heart you listen,give them the best advice you can offer and pretty much do everything in your power to help them,only so they can go and do the same things that got them into the predicaments they are in then blame it on you when something goes wrong?.

if you have ever found yourself in a situation such as this then you can understand just how frusterating this can be.

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

yes, most of the time. It’s part of my job and I see people making the same ‘mistakes’ over and over again. It’s really hard for people to break patterns even when they’ve been given all the help possible. And it is so frustrating because you can see if they just did this or that their problems will be alleviated a bit. . And it’s very easy for people on the outside to see where the help is needed, listen to them, give comfort, but at the end of the day it’s they themselves who have to change from within and move on. It’s often that they might listen a bit and do a tiny amount to help themselves, but it’s such a small amount in a huge picture that it’s completely overwhelming. It’s not so much laziness as an inability to get their act together and prioritise. Some people can have all the support – practical and emotional – in the world and it just isn’t going to help. I have come to the conclusion that some people are just really good at getting on with things, and generally manage. Some people just can’t get it together, even if they know and are told how to. And yes, they will blame the person who’s helping because they feel really guilty and defensive. Because they know they’re crap and everyone is on their backs telling them what to do. Some families have more than 7 professionals involved and have ‘help’ from all sides. But they know what they have to do themselves. But it’s a minefield and too much so it’s easier to fall back on patterns which make the families feel safe no matter how bad their lifestyle has become. The other stuff and the responsibility for being responsible is just too much. It’s frustrating, not your fault, not their faults really, and you’ve been really patient if you’ve stuck with your relatives’ problems for 4 years. Whilst helping them remember yourself and your needs. They can only be responsible for themselves and you can’t carry everybody. Hug.

over 13 years ago

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

thank you very much garnetta yoiu are right. there is only so much you can do to help someone.

over 13 years ago

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

I’m glad i’ve met miko, there’s something about the way she ‘reads’ that appeals to me – so give her an opportunity to read for you if you already haven’t. :)

over 13 years ago

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

destinyseeker,you are too sweet.