i really love my ex boyfriend and want him back, is he coming back to me?

over 13 years ago
nessa didn't upload a photo

vanessa lewis (nessa)

1 post

my ex boyfriend left me 8months ago we has together for 4 and a half years.

a week later he is now in a relationship but ever since we have broke up we have been having sexual contact and he has been telling me he loves me and wants to be back with me, he knows I love him and wants to be with him more than anything in the world or anyone!!! he now says he loves this girl called Rochelle Morrison and she loves him I have been through alot with this man I really love him his name is Daryl James jaikaran. I really love him after everything he has put me through I have so much pain in my heart I cry almost every night, he calls me so much bad names and argues with me everyday only wanting to see me to have sex never wanting to take me out or spend time with me, he was not like this then we was in a relationship, when we broke up he lost his job,getting arrested, bad arguments with his family and doesn’t care about his life,he is not the same man I fell in love with. I really want him back I love him more than anything but now he makes me feel like a nobody i feel so low in so much pain i cant stop thinking about him he only calls me when he wants to have sex!. I have always been there for him no matter what, she is making him like this because he was never like this, I do everything i can for him to be open with me and fall back in love but i cant make him love me but i really want him to please help me because I only want this man nobody else he knows how I feel about him, he shows me no love and no feelings and it doesn’t seem like he even cares i want him in my life he is a very good person and always made me feel loved and cared for like a queen when we was in a relationship but there was his family around us and his family friends and they didn’t like the fact that we had a very strong bond and we were so perfect they also helped to break us up. he says he wants me but he is not showing or proving me nothing its just words he says he will choose me over rochelle but there stil in a relationship and getting stronger. i want him to feel my pain but come back to me and we start a fresh I can forgive him for whatever he has done but i cant go through this pain everyday i wake up feeling to kill myself i have tried but not succeeded. i love him and want him in my life i have went through so much to get him back in my life we argue about it because i always tell him how i feel and that i want to be with him then he gets angry and its like he doesn’t want me or talk to me because he doesn’t call me and he has not expressed how he feels or tells me that he loves e its like i have to force questions out of him and he struggles to answer because he doesn’t feel the same,he tells her he loves her and expresses his feelings to her but he doesn’t show me nothing . what do you see in-stored for my life with this man? because i really want him back !! i have fight hard as i can and done so much now i feel i have no more energy left my life doesn’t seem worth living, when I wake I think of him , through out the day and when i go sleep. what can you see for me and him please i am begging you i cant be happy unless i have back what is rightfully mines. nobody can ever replace him or be him i want him back i cant sleep or think properly i no its affecting me big time but if i have him back i would never go through this he is very sweet,loving,caring,words cannot really describe he just makes me feel so complete please i need your help.

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

I’m so sorry for the heartache you are going through. You deserve better than this, sweetheart, and only you can change it. But it’s going to be tough and you’re going to have to be strong. First, I want to deal with the verbal abuse this guy is giving you. NOONE has the right to call someone bad names and use them just for sexual gratification. Of course he’s lovely and caring towards you when he’s getting what he wants, but when you remind him of why you’re having sex with him – because you have feelings for him – of course he’s nasty to you. He knows he shouldn’t be treating you like this. Now, what you have to do here is say NO!! to him. Look at it this way. Wouldn’t you be shocked if a child was treating it’s parents like this? Wouldn’t you say that the child is a spoilt brat and the parents are letting it get away with murder? This guy is behaving like a child. He wants his cake, he’s getting it from both of you women, and he’s eating it all the best bits first!! I want you to get really angry with this guy. Yes, angry. In the moment, ,you might feel complete and wonderful with him. But how do you feel when he’s not around? You are depressed, lonely, tensely waiting for him to make the next move, scared he might abandon you (which he has done already, my dear), neglecting yourself and your friends in case he’ll call you. This guy is SELFISH. He is taking everything and giving nothing back. He knows he has you and the other woman under his thumb and can play you off against each other. My dear, if he cared anything about you he’d make a clear decision. If it was to stay with you (which it isn’t) fine; if it’s his choice to play the field then he should make a clean break with you and allow you to grieve and move on. What you are experiencing at the moment is the truth that this guy has dumped you and is only using you for sex. He has no right to do this. It’s your space and private body he’s invading and you MUSTN”T let him do this because it’s damaging your self esteem and dignity. With this truth you are grieving for your loss. But allowing him to still be around you isn’t allowing that grief to take its natural course so you can move on to a better life and find a relationship you deserve. You need to take control of this situation right now before he’s allowed to damage you any further. I want you to do a few things. First, I want you to believe in yourself that you deserve better, that he’s treating you atrociously, that he has no right to be in your life ruining it like this. I want you to try and get angry with how he makes you feel – loss, lonely, allowing you to cling to him when he has no intention of committing to you. Second, if you have to answer his phone calls/texts, do it without any emotion and keep them short and to the point. I want you to tell him straight, without any tears or emotion that you are fed up of him not giving you anything, that he isn’t worthy of your love, that you are not going to comply to HIS needs and HIS demands because you have needs and demands too. (If you can’t do this on your own, get a really strong friend to be with you when you tell him this. A friend who can stand up to you and make you stick to your principles. Show this guy that someone here has some dignity left and he can’t take everything! Third, I want you to grieve properly. 4 years is a long time. Grieve and move on. Tell yourself that you deserve to be happy and loved for who you are, not what he thinks you are – ie a sex machine. Fourth, i want you to think of this as a beginning. The start of a new you. I want you to think of something you’ve always wanted to do – join a dance group, art class, learn a language…. – and go out and start living. It will be hard at first, but if you stick at it it will give you new energy, new friends and allow other potential guys to see you as you should be – someone who is fun, and honest, with a lot of love to give the right man. I hope this helps. I really hope you’ll find the strength to follow what you already know you must do deep down. You will live again, once you make the decision to move on and stick to that decision. You can’t live like this my love….you know it isn’t a proper relationship. And even if his family has helped with the breakup, he can’t be much of a man if his love for you can’t overcome that. Sweetheart, I’m sorry, but this guy doesn’t truly love you or he wouldn’t treat you like this. And I think deep down you know it and now know what to do. The first step on your way to recovering from this hurt is by finding the dignity and respect for yourself, don’t allow him to take those essential things away from you. And for once in this relationship, give him the shock of his life and say NO to him. lots of hugs and proper love which you do deserve. x

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

First off

You need to step back and take a deep breathe and then remove yourself from this situation for a moment and pretend you are someone else and read what you have written and then what would you be writing in repsonse if this was someone else. I think deep down you know the answer to this but are afraid to move forward and do something that you are deep down hoping that this other woman is going to dissappear but I don’t think she will she may be doing something that you are not which means that your ex will continue to have his cake and eat it. That other woman has a right to know that he is cheating on her perhaps do the right thing and tell her and walk away, put some distance between you and your ex and see if he makes contact make him chase you as at the moment you are making things too easy for him make him work for your attention and when he demands sex say NO as you are worthy of so much more. The fact that he has you feeling like you are nothing is not a healthy thing and this guy is not good for you especially your mental health. Putting some distance between you means that you gain back control and perhaps you may then start to see the truth about this guy. I would suggest not getting involved with any guy for sometime as you need to heal and you certainly do not want other guys to come along and take advantage as someone said to me recently if someone handed you a broken glass would you drink from it I guess not and at the moment you are that broken glass but because your mind is where it is you can’t see that. I would suggest finding something such as a hobby or helping others to give your life some purpose because at present I get the feeling you don’t feel you do have purpose. You are better than how this guy has been making you feel it might take some inner strength but you can take that first step and put distance between you and your ex and then work on you to take back control. I can’t make you do this only you can so the question is do you still want to continue feeling like crap if not then step up and do something about it you have 2 choices in life put up with it or do something about it.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

I will like to give you a reading. But from reading what you say you do not have a healthy relationship with this man. You need to step back from him and set your limits and boundaries and stop making him use you as only a sex tool from what it seems. I’m sorry of what you have to go thru, but sometimes it is better to just walk away instead of trying to make someone love you when they really dont. Noone deserves to be treated the way he treats you, and I know its easier said than done, but think about at the end of the day you need to care about YOURSELF so please don’t keep hurting yourself by being with him.

over 13 years ago
mslauralee didn't upload a photo

Laura (mslauralee)

4 posts

Hi I can help you if you wish but one thing I can point you in the right direction and guide you

over 13 years ago

Laura (mslauralee)

4 posts

Hi I can help you if you wish but one thing I can point you in the right direction and guide you

over 13 years ago

Laura (mslauralee)

4 posts

over 12 years ago

Hi, if you really love your ex boy friend and wish to get him back again in your life. Then you will have to follow some simple steps and guidelines, that you can search out from the Internet. After following them correctly, I am sure you will get your ex boyfriend back.For more details you can also visit the below link : http://www.get-ex-boyfriend-back.net

over 12 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I think you’re in a very negative situation, and although it may be hard to let go of someone we love, there is always someone that is more healthier for you and will love you unconditionally. There is a man out there that is more positive for you, but healing your heart, and finding your self worth is what is important at this point in time. The pain and suffering only goes away when you realise that your own self worth is more important than a relationship that leaves you in so much pain and suffering. Although it hurts, maybe look at this way. Is it more hurtful or harmful to let go of this relationship, or stay in it. Change is hard, but sometimes the best thing that can ever happen to us. Think sometimes we have to weigh whether something is more harmful or harmless in our lives. Of course in the middle of a situation like this we focus only on a broken heart, the grieving, and how hard it is to let go. Pain is temporary, and in time you will heal. Emotional abuse, verbal abuse, physical abuse is always toxic for us in relationships. We can love someone else so deeply, but neglect loving ourselves. We can go through life allowing others to hurt us, giving up our self worth, or pick ourselves up and be a survivor in life and finding a relationship that nurtures us, supports us, encourages us to grow, and be our best selves. I think you know the answer what you want out of life. Is this man worth hanging on too, and can it be reconciled, or is there a better life you rather live one day, when all the pain and grief as passed? Just a few things to ponder.

over 12 years ago
advisor_angie's photo

angela john (advisor_angie)

105 posts

hi my name is angela and i can help u with your love life,money,past life love spells and help you remove spells do you have trouble with your love life? are you having trouble dating?,Well i can help you with all those problems & more like marriage problems as well so if you need someone like that just contact me i will be more then welcome to talk to you.

over 12 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

I can help you, I have many year’s of experience. please contact me. God bless you.