Anyone know of a good win a court case spell

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

I am fighting a very tough battle and am determined to win a case against me that happens on the 11th March does anyone have a good win a court case spell I have no job or money to pay someone but am willing to cast this myself this is urgent as I am not guilty of what the police are trying to charge me with what happened was orcestrated to kill me I survived but it has taken its toll on me financially.

over 13 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

Don’t get me wrong, but i don’t think a WINNING spell would be of advantage, more like a JUSTICE spell, one which will bring out the TRUTH. I know that a WINNING spell seems approriate, but you’re forcing something in your favour,.. Can you see where i’m going? Surely there’ll be no come back when using a JUSTICE spell? or am i wrong?

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

I need to win this case I am not guilty and the truth is just a bit bizarre the police are corrupt and do not have an open mind and the cop who was at the scene has discriminated against me so no I don’t think a justice spell is the way to go a win a court case spell is because I need to win this case

over 13 years ago
sebastian.love.advisor didn't upload a photo

Ricky Guru Love Advisor (sebastian.love.advisor)

27 posts

hello there angel, i would love to help you with this, i may be new to bitwine but not to a spell of guidance to help people. please call me for a real way out, you need help and here i am <~~Awaiting Your Call