Dream Interpretation PLEASE help

over 13 years ago

My dream starts when I am driving to an unknown place, I am aware that at the destination I am meeting with unknown person/s. I can see an adult man whom I am supposed to meet. I hurriedly leave this place after this transaction and drive off. I am aware that I am driving my current car. I can see traffic police but also am aware that he does not want to pull me over, instead I pull off into the traffic “island” because the person I held the meeting with had followed me to inform me that I did not collect my change when leaving, a boy (about 10 years old) appears at my window and when it is wound down he hands me coins ( South African coinage 2×5 Rands and 2×2 Rands with a sales receipt ). I tell the boy to keep the change but he takes just one (5 Rand coin). He leaves and I become aware that I was accompanied by my younger brother on the journey and wonder if I should call him to enquire as to where he is, I also get the sinking feeling that, in my haste, I may have left him behind and may have to turn back to collect him. I cast a glance at the back seat and see him “resting” there and instinctively know that he is not asleep, he stirs from his reclined position and enquires as to the reason for the stop. I inform him of the change incident and show him the receipt and coinage but I am now aware of a pen in my hand that was not there before, he likes the pen and requests to keep it, I agree and we drive off again. I am now aware of my atrocious driving and there is an sense of eminent danger. I drive into traffic and am aware of the other drivers desperately attempting to avoid an accident thankfully there was none, I cross this road and realise that there is no merge into the correct road and drive over the concrete shoulder to enter traffic, my brother is tense and says that I should not have entered as the car behind is about to slam into us, I speed up and narrowly avoid the vehicle in front of me by swerving into a free lane. My dream ends here..

I am going through something with my employer and plan on exiting once this is resolved, could the dream be about this

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

Have a read of this link I find it a very handy website it states driving is to do with your current path you are following life I would suggest breaking down each aspect and then put it all together

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/d2.htm

over 13 years ago

Thank you Angel34

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Not a problem I do hope that things do work out for you