Will we stay together

over 12 years ago
ali1802 didn't upload a photo

Ali (ali1802)

37 posts

My dob is july 4th 84 and his 18 October 79. We’ve hit a difficult time and I’d like to know if our relationship will last.

Thanks

over 12 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi I can answer this for you. I am a adviser and I can give you a detail reading for a 0.50 per minute I am available today to take your call.

over 12 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

i do see theres been alot of complications in this relationship for a while please contact me i can give you details on this matter.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Ali,

I am online and able to help you now.
Bluedragon
over 12 years ago
psychic_paula's photo

Psychic_Paula (psychic_paula)

67 posts

THERE IS ALOT OF ENERGY’S I AM PICKING UP ON DEAR THERE IS SOMETHINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW CONTACT ME TO GET TO THE ROOT OF THIS PROBLEM

over 12 years ago
spiritualbrittney didn't upload a photo

Snow-White Merino (spiritualbrittney)

16 posts

I got your answers already no need to think about it contact me now online or via email

over 12 years ago
whitespiritfeather's photo

Angel White Spirit Feather (whitespiritfeather)

2 posts

The answer you seek can only be answered by you my friend. Look within, and ask yourself is the love you feel for him worth fighting for. Once you answer this questions truthfully to yourself you will have your answer. If you seek further insight or guidance from me, I welcome you to contact me.

over 12 years ago
jumana's photo

Johanna Psychic Medium (jumana)

1 post

Ali I feel mostly positive things but have to wait .I really wish You to be well soon!:)

over 12 years ago
lovechild26's photo

Lynn (lovechild26)

14 posts

I feel trouble…, but a silver lining coming soon:) Chat with me now…I can tell you more:)

over 12 years ago
advisor_angie's photo

angela john (advisor_angie)

105 posts

hi my name is angela and i can help u with your love life,money,past life love spells and help you remove spells do you have trouble with your love life? are you having trouble dating?,Well i can help you with all those problems & more like marriage problems as well so if you need someone like that just contact me i will be more then welcome to talk to you.

over 12 years ago
ali1802 didn't upload a photo

Ali (ali1802)

37 posts

Thank you everyone. I do want it to work, I love him deeply and have shared many highs and lows, I just wish he would stop doing whatever it is he’s doing. I suspect he’s been seeing someone else but can’t be sure. I think he seeks more of an ego boost than anything else :/