I want to be a practicing santero, spiritist and/or ceremonial magickian

over 12 years ago
jehid2262 didn't upload a photo

jehid2262

1 post

I dream of someday becoming a Ceremonial Magickian and join the Rosicrucians, the Builders of the Adytum (B.O.T.A.), the Order of Oriental Templars (O.T.O.), Astrum Argentum (A.’.A.’.), or the Theosophical Society but I am very short of money right now because I am living from a very limited Social Security pension for mental incapacity. I want to also be a member of any Spiritualist or Santeria “lodge” (?). I am practicing Magick in my house with a book called Modern Magick: Eleven Practical Lessons in the High Magickal Arts written by Donald Michael Kraig. Am I starting to progress in my Spiritual Path by practicing the exercises given in this book? Or, should I join a magickal fratenity like the Theosophical Society, etc.? Will I ever get to be a practicing magickian? Please answer this question ASAP. And please tell me, if you think so, what magickal fraternity should I join is better for me. Thank you and God bless you!

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Jehid, I have been working magic for over 35 yeas now,and I will tell you that it isnt something you just pick up a book and learn how to do well. It is a life choice…in a sense like being a preist would be. I am not familiar with that book,but would suggest reading some other authors,so you get a wider scope of things. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
friendly_tarot's photo

Tarot readings with Aisha (friendly_tarot)

91 posts

It seems like your interest lie in initiatic traditions. For that to happen you’ll really need to find someone to mentor and sponsor you.

over 12 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi, I can and will help you I have many year’s of experience. Please contact me. God bless you.