Aspergers

over 12 years ago

In a relationship or was with a man that had this….he believes Ive lied about an issure which I didnt concerning my daughter…will he want me back? And will I go back or long term…he said he loved me unconditionally but there is conditions…thanks

over 12 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

hi barb i can help you with your question feel free to contact me in email or live chat have a good day

over 12 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi Barb, I can see that this is some thing that has you confuse and in need of answers as well as advice. I can give these to you and I will go into the details in a live chat I am available to take your call today.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Barb, I would be glad to look into this for you and see what is happening and what the future holds. Blessed be! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
advisor_angie's photo

angela john (advisor_angie)

105 posts

i can help you

over 12 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

Barb….I honestly don’t get a good feeling about him and do get a sense that there is someone better for you…yet to come into your life…Joyce Luciano

over 12 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hello, My name is Lauren and I am a psychic and adviser. I have been a psychic for over 15 yrs, and I am positive I can help u. I truly love what I do and I am sure I can help u. Call me for more information New low rate! $0.95 per min

over 12 years ago
odin218 didn't upload a photo

John Douglas (odin218)

6 posts

Hello Barb, this man is not as he presented himself when you first met.Unconditional love is unconditional and not what he is presenting to you. To talk more please contact me. John