PlEASE HELP ME

over 12 years ago

Hello my name is Ashley and for the past 8 yrs its been one thing after another. In 2003 I lost my father…in 2005 I almost lost my aprtment was preg when man I was with cheatd and left me for another woman who inturn came to my house when I was 6 months preg to cause problems with me I went to jail for defending myself. That was in 2006 went thru a lonnnng custody battle for two more yrs.got a good job in 2007 then lost it in 2008 for a reason that wasn’t my fault. Trusted the wrong ppl and they robbed me of $2700.00. Found another. Semi good job in the summer of that same year was laid off by that thanksgiving. Met a man around the beggining of that december. Had a child with him sept of 2009 we are still together and its going on almost four yrs we been together but things are so rocky he has betrayed my trust. Many times and I find it so had to trust him we are always fighting I jus want a loving strong respectful relationship I want to spend my life with this man I love him so much but lately I feel like he doesn’t feel the same is he beeing faithful to me will continue to be loyal to me if he is will things get better between us? He says hurtful things to me I cry myself to sleep most nights I feel alone neglected does he really love me and want to spend the rest of his life with me? I’m so confused hurt I don’t knw what to do I can’t find a job I feel like a failure at everythin why is my relationship fallin apart. And finacially I can’t keep up with anything I want to go back to school but can’t I don’t have any money and I can’t find a job I feel stuck. Please help. I know I hav a gift myself but I can’t help others if I can’t help myself. Someone please reply thanks for your time in reading this. Also if anyone can connect with my father. I just wana know if he is ok. That’s not everything I tried to shorten things up a bit so it wasn’t so lengthy.

over 12 years ago
pauledwardmontador didn't upload a photo

pauledwardmontador

11 posts

Hi Ashley!! I feel your pain and anguish, I’m Empathic.

Call me or drop me an Email if I’m not on, and we can set up an appointment for you.

We can get to the bottom of this, I don’t tell you you are cursed or some sort of other rubbish, I get to the root of the problem!!

I’ll use a variety of methods to work through this with you!!

Looking forward to chatting with you

over 12 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

Hey Ashley, Honestly, everything that you really want and wish to strive for is very possible, but I know what it’s like to feel this lost. It eats away at you, feels like there is no hope in sight, and it just plain hurts! If there is anything that I can do to help, please let me know. Keep your head up, find your strength, and I’ll send some love your way.

over 12 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi I feel that I can be of help to you. I can give you answers that you need you could contact me at any time if I am not available then you can send a message look forward to hearing from you God bless.

over 12 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I can help you as well and try to guide you in the right direction. Have encounter similar experiences agree with what Bryan said! Have faith and find hope, it is only temporary. It doesn’t define you and not the outcome of your life.

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Ashley, I can help you with this and give you some answers. Online and ready to help you now. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
advisor_angie's photo

angela john (advisor_angie)

105 posts

hi ashley i can help you whit your problems i like to do a reading on you i can even tell you what you was and your passlife if you like call me or dm me i well be happy to talk to you and get down to it :)

over 12 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

i no the resoulution to your problem please contact me back i can provide further details thank you god bless

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago

I am goin to have to go to a computer bcs my phne doesnt accept flash player so I cant contact anyone thru my phone:(

over 12 years ago

Ok Friday night was bad….I went out with my boyfriend and he got really drunk and tried to get disrespectful and dance with other girls in front of me…if he wud do that in my face when he’s drunk I can’t even imagine what he would do behind my back….I don’t trust him I’m hurt on top of that he left me at the place we were at bcause I confronted him about his being disrespectfulness…he says today he doesn’t even remember anything.

over 12 years ago
odin218 didn't upload a photo

John Douglas (odin218)

6 posts

Time to be brutally honest,the man has substance issues, you stay with him you will lose yourself,it`s a vicious cycle.I have more for you that I would like to discuss with you.If I`m not online please leave a message or set an appointment and we can go further into this. John

over 12 years ago
spiritualbrittney didn't upload a photo

Snow-White Merino (spiritualbrittney)

16 posts

Ashley ashley ashley… dont you want to have “real” answers instead of all these people telling you “contact me now and im gonna help you or oh yeah you got a curse on you or oh you need a spell removal” things like that? well you know what ashley all your doing is wasting your time listening to these other people trying to guide you and take advantage of you i feel that i am destined to help you in this life believe me i have better things to do with my life than come out of no where and into your life i have an office in the state of ca so if you want to have real answers please do yourself a favor (and nobody but yourself since you dont do anything at all for yourself these days.) and give me a call so i can help you if you wanna suffer without my answers i have for you, then go right on ahead and suffer. but if you want a peacefull life without worrying so much if things are gonna get better or not? then go ahead and dont hesitate to contact me via email or live chat :)