Help..... With my situation

over 12 years ago
sforte1401322's photo

Annette Keen (sforte1401322)

1 post

I’m a good customer with Bitwine I have spent Hundreds of dollars using this site. But I always get different answers to my questions… I am going crazy over this guy and I don’t kno if he is the right one for me or not. I feel like he has a lot of issues that he is not telling me and it has stressed me out. I don’t want to be like this…

over 12 years ago
mistresszika didn't upload a photo

Psychic Zika *OVER 27 YRS E... (mistresszika)

2 posts

Through the vibrations of both yours and your partners aura I am picking up very mixed signals. Contact me via chat for more information.

God Bless you.

over 12 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi, I am feeling there is alot going on. thing’s that you need to know, that I am picking up on, contact me so I can tell you what is going on. God bless you.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

there is alot going on around him alot of stress confusion fiancial worrys its nothing personal towards you contact me and i can give you details on this matter god bless

over 12 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hello, My name is Lauren and I am a psychic and adviser. I have been a psychic for over 15 yrs, and I am positive I can help u. I truly love what I do and I am sure I can help u. Call me for more information New low rate! $0.95 per min

over 12 years ago
pauledwardmontador didn't upload a photo

pauledwardmontador

11 posts

Hi Stefanie No rubbish, just straight to the point> I need little or actually prefer NO information, Lets get this sorted out in your head.

If I’m not on Email me, and I’ll arrange a suitable Appointment for you!!

I can use various methods to get to this for you. Auras, yours and his, Cards, Intuition and Mediumship to start with.

Looking forward to chatting with you

over 12 years ago
advisor_angie's photo

angela john (advisor_angie)

105 posts

hi give me a call i can help you out

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Stafanie, I would be glad to look into things with you…online and available now! Blessed be! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
blessed_prophetess's photo

BLESSED PROPHETESS VICTORY (blessed_prophetess)

22 posts

Stefanie

I do not need any info at all,I get images,names,I can actually see you…save your money and sanity.You don’t need a reading from me or anyone,you need help to move on,I send you love and blessings.