Money problem

over 12 years ago

I have a serious financial difficulty in my life. Please help me. what you can see … Thank you

over 12 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hello. My name is Lauren and I am a psychic medium and adviser. I specialize in love, career, money, family, health and life. I would be happy to help with any matter you have. I need your name and date of birth for a strong connection. I give the most detail I can offer. I do NOT sugarcoat. I speak WHAT I SEE. I have helped THOUSANDS of people and I can help YOU in one session. I see you improving, call me for more info.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

I understand times are hard, but I can look into this for u if ud like. I offer some great deals as well…here is a little bit about myself.

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

I can advise you on this matter.

over 12 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

im picking up this is just a phase in your life as of right now please contact me back with your full name and date of birth thank you god bless

over 12 years ago
advisor_angie's photo

angela john (advisor_angie)

105 posts

hi my name is angela and i can help u with your love life,money,past life love spells and help you remove spells do you have trouble with your love life? are you having trouble dating?,Well i can help you with all those problems & more like marriage problems as well so if you need someone like that just contact me i will be more then welcome to talk to you.