will i ever hear from him again

over 12 years ago
sherry7619 didn't upload a photo

sherry7619

109 posts

Its been 4 months since i last heard from my guy friend. I find myself constantly thinking abt him and missing him, i cant seem to move on from him.

Ive been told by a few psychics that his family fixed him up with another woman and that is why he has not contacted me.

Im just wondering if anyone sees him contacting me anytime soon? Or is it over for us for good? Does he think of me at all? Does he have any feelings for me anymore?

over 12 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hello. My name is Lauren and I am a psychic medium and adviser. I specialize in love, career, money, family, health and life. I do feel that he will contact you again. but for more insight please call me. (I do NOT sugarcoat.)

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Sherry, I would be happy to do a reading for you on this and honestly tell you what I sense regarding the situation. I am online and available now to help you! Blessings! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

HI I do feel that he is keeping his dissenting himself from you. I can give you more detail about this in a live chat I am available now.

over 12 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

there is a reason why hes been on your mind lately, he does miss you and i do see him contacting you, please contact me back with your full name and date of birth and his also and we can do a reading on this matter, thank you god bless