will he get in touch?

over 13 years ago

I have been through a bad breakup, and have stopped all communications 6 weeks ago,will he try and contact me?

over 13 years ago
jaden didn't upload a photo

Jaden Parker (jaden)

40 posts

hi hun, i would need your d.o.b. to provide you with a Accurate and Honest Answer to if he will be contacting you and when ne will, many blessings jaden

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hey Christina,

I would be happy to help you. Am just a click away. Whatever you are going through I can help you. I am in situation and can easily guide you. There is no reason to be confused about in your current situation.

Please contact me

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

I know what your going through have been there but can tell you things will get better even if at the moment it seems the impossible thing. My question is do you want to hear from him deep down because of unresolved feelings or something else if you do then just let things play out as they are meant to but if you don’t want to hear from him you have some options available to you. You can block this person in your email every email provider except gmail offer this but you can create a filter so all his email gets instantly deleted. With regards to your mobile phone you can ask your phone company to put in place an individual block for his number or you can download any programme such as easy reject just type in block that number application for mobile phone I have B & W Suricata I have tested 2 that do work once you have downloaded into your phone you just need to install the application and set up the numbers that you want to block for calls and messages. If you need more info post a reply and I will help.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
visionsbysabrina's photo

VisionsBySabrina (visionsbysabrina)

27 posts

Hi Christina I am a time frame expert so i will be able to tell if and when he will cal, read bio and reviews and contact me God bless Sabrina