Please help, I need a pet medium...

over 12 years ago
terridelights didn't upload a photo

❤️TERRI DELIGHTS❤️ (terridelights)

54 posts

I am seeking a pet medium. I am very distraught and heartbroken. Please reply.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

I do pet readings. Check out my page also because I was in my local paper with another psychic doing pet readings just a couple of months ago. There is a link if you would like to check that out. Also you can look at my feedback because I have given many pet readings. I do living and past pets of any kind, from cats to cows.

Here is a little about me as well.

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hello! I am a medium, & I do specialize in pets. All I need is its breed. Call me for more information. God bless

over 12 years ago
advisor_angie's photo

angela john (advisor_angie)

105 posts

i can help you i can even tell you what was there passlife if they was humam or pet contact me we can talk i well be happy to talk to you

over 12 years ago
pauledwardmontador didn't upload a photo

pauledwardmontador

11 posts

HI Terrie I’m an animal Communicator and a Medium, and often to to Animals on the other side of the veil. Just off the bat, seeing your picture, I see a small light brown dog, with a real cute face, and sticky up ears!! I’m sure if we talked I’d get more Give me a call and lets see if we can connect for you!!