Can you learn to be psychic?

over 12 years ago

I’ve heard alot about raising your vibrations to get in contact with the spirits. So my question is, have you ‘learnt’ how to be psychic or do you know anyone who has?

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
missjosephine's photo

Josephine Claire (missjosephine)

25 posts

Hi Neutral, just my opinion, but I believe everyone has some level of psychic ability. I like to think about it as a talent. You know how some people are really talented musicians, but then others, not so much? Now, with training and practice any talent improves. So, it is not so much that someone learns how to be psychic, they actually are improving their talent and abilities with training, coaching, and above all else: practice. Some folks are just born with more talent than others, but this is how it should be. We need all different types of people with their different talents in the world. I know I truly appreciate someone with mechanical talents when my car breaks down! Hope this helps. Lot’s of love, Miss Josephine

over 12 years ago
friendly_tarot's photo

Tarot readings with Aisha (friendly_tarot)

91 posts

Everyone has at least one type of psychic ability that can be further honed and trained with clairsentience, clairaudience and clairvoyance being the most common. The first step in training is figuring out which one you’re naturally inclined to. Training can then be planned out.

Of course, once you get pretty good with one skill you can start training other skills.

Edited to add: I just realized I didn’t answer your question. Yes, I have trained my clairaudient ability.

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

I have taught psychic development for years everyone has psychic ability. some people are born stronger ( i feel this is based on activities and growth in our past lives) the more you learn and develop the stronger you become

over 12 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hi. No, I was not taught. I was God gifted with my power. I only strengthen it now.

over 12 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

no i’ve been born with the gift its not just something you can be taught to do. its a blessing to help and guide people

over 12 years ago
pauledwardmontador didn't upload a photo

pauledwardmontador

11 posts

Everybody is born with the ability to do what I can do to a greater or lesser degree, Some need help to bring it out more or to show them what God Given Gifts they have and how they can be used properly!! I have been able to use my gifts from being a young child, but buried them for years as nobody understood it in the early 60’s in Edinburgh Scotland, only after my death for 3 minutes in 2009 has it been brought back to the fore, and yes I needed help from another Psychic, (I prefer Intuitive myself), to help realise what I could do and how I could use my gifts better. So in some cases Yes you could use help, teaching, but You are born with these Gifts, and Everybody is, don’t let anybody tell you otherwise!! And Yes it is a blessing to help others and show them ways through bad times or advise them in anyway I can!!