Angel34

over 13 years ago

Just thinking of you and how you doing. {{angel hugs}}

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

I am much better thank you for asking I have moved to a much better place just trying to get a job and sort an insurance issue have a couple of legal battles ahead but am a fighter just helping a friend get through the death of her mum at present as well. I hope you are well it will get better sometimes life throws curve balls at us to test us as they say what doesn’t kill us makes us stronger. You will have that little girl whether it be through adoption or natural and I get the feeling this will be a good thing for you in more ways than you realise at least your health issues you are sorting and are headed in the right direction. They say children choose their parents before they are born that little girl has already chosen you the timing has been all wrong when the time is right it will happen without any issues and she will enter into your life and have a huge impact on your life this I can see as a good turning point in your life in fact I wouldn’t be surprised if all the difficult stuff becomes a distant memory quickly once that little girl enters into your life.

over 13 years ago

Angel, you wont believe this, but a very lovely person that I was staffed when I was a manager at a group home, sent me a message to let me know that she had two very visual dreams that I was going to have a girl.. so your not far off :)!! Thanks a bunch for all your love and support… feel free to e-mail me any time [email protected]

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Your welcome Karen I was honored to help you I guess I get as much happiness as the other person does from any good news. I came to this website a amess and now I am more grounded and centred within myself and what has done that is helping one person a day. I have always known since I was 19 that I have this gift but have had moments of blockage, I find this gift is more powerful at its strongest when a person gets bad news and then I come along and say the uncanniest thing for example my soulmate I worked with years ago had only come aross him briefly before that and I had only just found out his name so when he was going through a tough time I sent him a text message which was the first ever from me saying tomorrows a new day and things will be ok. Well things did improve but in more ways than I anticipated he then became that persons boss as back then a guy was picking on him so I guess my gift is for helping those in pain get through. I have had other moments and also left hand written predictions in desks when I have left a place of employment that others have found that probably freaked them out oh well. Things will get better for you just trust that and you will be fine.