Pls interpret my recent dream

over 13 years ago
robsonti's photo

robsonti

22 posts

I had a dream that i was talking to guy on a street when a mercedez bens van made a u turn and hit the vehicles parked on the street. it hit at least4-5 cars then the driver of the van went out of his van and told the person I was talking with that he’ll pay him/us if we tell a lie about the accident, as he was talking to us the van began moving backward and hit another vehicle parked on the opposite side of the street. I didn’t want to lie so I left the scene. Then i saw that i was like in a maze like place where I have to use a string and connect it to other string to move forward, there were rules that I have to follow to connect the string … i guess i passed it because the next thing I see was it was raing and I was running, I looked down and saw I was wearing white pants. my pants are now wet and dirty from splashes of mud from the rain (the stains that I saw was black). I was then thinking of washing then as soon as i get home.

My alarm then woke me up from my dream. Can someone pls tell what it means? my DOB is nov 03,1974.

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

hi robsonti,nice to see you again(: thank you for te wonderful reviews by the way. i believe what this dream may be trying to say is somebody’s reckless actions may land you in a sticky situation. avoid giving out too many details about yourself when it comes to strangers or people you are not too familliar with. beware of rumores and other personal attacks. you also may find yourself having to lie your way out of a situation in order to protect yourself or someone else. i believe the maze and the string to represent your state of mind. are you feeling confused and not quite sure what to your’e doing?.

use your intellect and common sense to calm the overflowing thoughts in your mind. let intuition and rationality work hand in hand. dont get too caught up in emotions as of now. hope this helps.

over 13 years ago
jaden didn't upload a photo

Jaden Parker (jaden)

40 posts

hi hun, how are you? i would be patient with you to go through each and every single meaning of your dream contact me live that way you can know what the REAL meaning of it is Many Blessings Happy New Yrear!!