Love really is a battleground

over 13 years ago

I have had the most sour break-up. He says he hates me. Does he really hate me though? I found it hard too, I don’t feel as If I’m the villian he’s made me out to be. I’m at the point where I’ve gave up. Theres just a little inkling at the back of my mind.. Will I ever find someone for me? Instead of being the second best to someone elses man. Please help. X

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

hey there,

am just click away from you, contact me to know your answers.

blessings

over 13 years ago

Hello.

I see a lot in store for you, more on the positive side. I will give you honest answers, on date time frames and so much more.

over 13 years ago
jaden didn't upload a photo

Jaden Parker (jaden)

40 posts

I WOULD BE MORE THEN HAPPY TO HELP PLEASE CALL ME LIVE FOR A REAL READING WITH ALL ACCURACY AND HONESTY NO SUGAR COATING! MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU AND YOURS AND HAVE A GREAT AND WONDERFUL NEW YEAR FILLD WITH MANY BLESSINGS AND HAPPINESS!

over 13 years ago
guardianangel didn't upload a photo

Guardian Angel (guardianangel)

29 posts

HI DEAR I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP YOU,I OFFER ACCURATE AND HONEST ANSWERS!!!PLEASE CONTACT ME LIVE SO I CAN TELL YOU WHAT I SEE ALSO ASK ABOUT MY $10 SPECIAL THANKS!!!

over 13 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

Hello Kimberly,

Relationship often make us frastrated, but with liltle care and understanding this can be brought back. Am well connected with you situation and would like to help you out. KIndly contact me live to see what the possibility to bring you both back or moving forward.

God Bless

over 13 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

Hi Kimberly, I especialize in love and relationship. You can read my feedbacks, I’ve helped many clients like you. Please give me a call.

over 13 years ago
asiasguidinglight's photo

Asia (asiasguidinglight)

10 posts

Hey Kimberly, please take a look at my page. I can read people very well and tap into their energy. My readings are a mixture of psychology, tarot and intuitive advice from my angels and spirit guides. I would love to help you!