My breaking heart

over 12 years ago

I am taking a big risk by going back to my ex partner. My family hate him and have more or less said its him or us. If I go back to him I stand to lose alot and I want to know that I am not making the biggest mistake of my life that I will ever make. We have a daughter together, I love him so much despite what has gone on in our relationship, there have been so many problems, one thing after another and despite that we still love each other, I love him so much!,he is my first love hes taken my heart, I will never love another man like I love him, I don’t have it in me to love someone else because it takes me a long time to trust people. We both always said that the only thing that would truly break us up is if one of us had been unfaithful, I have never been unfaithful because I only have eyes and my heart for him, I want to believe him with all my heart I do, he has said that he has not cheated on me at all but something in the pit of my stomach is saying he has gone and done something. Please, I hope it is not true, I am hoping with all my heart that I am just being a stupid woman, but I really need help, this is messing with my head and heart so badly. If anyone could please help me, I would ever be so grateful. Thank you.

over 12 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Pania, just by your message you are very confused and lost. This relationship has gone back and forth many times, and is not healthy for you or your child.

I do not see this working out, and feel that you are indeed moving in the wrong direction. However, a psychic is not what you really need, please seek out a relationship counselor to help you through this. He/She will be more equipped to help you with the emotional turmoil and can offer support in person, face to face. I do wish you all the best, and hope that things work out in a positive light.

Blessings to you and yours!

over 12 years ago
healerjuliaangel didn't upload a photo

Healer Julia Angel (healerjuliaangel)

145 posts

Hello Pania I understand this situation completely. You are involved in a very difficult and painful spiritual set up with this man. He has not always told you the truth either.

I can offer you healing and freedom from this pain. Please read over my profile. I am a professional advanced practice nurse and complex relationships are one of my specialties.

I am currently offering a 10 dollar deal: 30 minutes for a healing session including my very accurate psychic consultation.

Hope you are ready for your new life and change. That is what 2012 is all about. Opening up our eyes and seeing the reality for the first time. And healing is the way this happens. Healer Julia Angel, RN

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Pania,

I offer you complete Honest Enlightenment about your relationship between you and Karl. There are many things which you can not see, because your heart is so overwhelmed.

<= Click My Name to Connect with me in LIVE CHAT

over 12 years ago

Hello Pania, I am a nadi astrologer from india and i need dob details of you and your ex to tell what is best for you and remove all doubts

over 12 years ago
brighid13's photo

Brighid An Lasair (brighid13)

79 posts

I would be happy to help you work through the situation and offer enlightenment and guidance.

A little about me:

I am a third generation psychic, my gifts were passed through the women of my family and have grown with their aid. I have been reading publicly for 13 years in various environments and truly love helping those that I meet. I was the co-owner of a metaphysical store in Ohio for many years until relocation forced me to close its doors. At this location, I was a reader, guide, and healer. I look forward to a chance to talk with you, if I’m not available, please sent me a message to set up an appointment that will work for you.

Love and Light

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.