How to tell if a psychic is real?

over 12 years ago
donee didn't upload a photo

donee

9 posts

A few months ago, I had reading after reading on the same issue – different advisors told me different things, things that didn’t make sense at all or come to pass.

Why can’t they initially pass on specific information to validate a connection with you, such as initial, location, etc.? Now I’m back and would like to give it another try, but how do I know who to go for? I don’t want to spend money only to be disappointed in the end…

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

Check out my reviews…I am a great psychic and I am here to help people.

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Donee, Honestly,you have to trust your instincts and sometimes you might find a less then stellar reader,and sometimes you will find someone who is able to help you and no disappointment is involved. Check out the persons reviews,see what other clients have to say about them. If I can help you in any other way,please let me know… Blessings! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago

After you pay, I make a connection with you before I start the timer. It only takes a couple of minutes but I make sure that we are connected. Contact me if you would like me to connect with you and give you help. Love and Peace - P_J

over 12 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Good morning Donee. In choosing a psychic, you really just need to follow your instincts. Read their profile, check their feedback. I am new to this service, therefore have no feedback for you to review. However there are many here, that will be happy to help you.