when will I hear from him?

over 12 years ago
xojennyxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennyxo)

118 posts

I was told I’d hear from him yesterday (my birthday) and I didn’t.. when will I hear from him? even if it’s to say he’s not interested in me that’s fine.

over 12 years ago
healerjuliaangel didn't upload a photo

Healer Julia Angel (healerjuliaangel)

145 posts

Jenny, I have already emailed you a response to this question “When will I hear from him?” as a follow up from our chat session. I hope you have read this email as it is confidential information and if you comply with this advisement things will change. But if you continue to be non-compliant things will stay as they are. There is nothing more I can do for you. It is up to you to make the change and no one here can do that for you. Because of your lack of compliance with my advisement, I am unable to interact with you anymore. So please do not contact me again. Healer Julia Angel

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago

Hello Jenny, I am a nadi astrologer from india and i need your dob details along with his to tell if you will hear from him again and if there is a future together

over 12 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Good morning Jenny. There are times in life when we just have to let go or move on. I would be happy to assist you in finding a path that will enable you to do this.

Blessings to you and yours!