dreams

over 12 years ago

so i keep dreaming about the same guy…why is that? does it mean anything

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Not all dreams are prophetic…some happen just because we are thinking about someone or something so hard. Lets chat and see whether yours are propetic or not. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
missempathicangel's photo

**Miss Empathic Angel** (missempathicangel)

4 posts

Geri, Please email me your dream and hopefully I’ll be able to help you with a little insight Be blessed :)

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
brighid13's photo

Brighid An Lasair (brighid13)

79 posts

I would be happy to help you work through the situation and offer enlightenment and guidance.

A little about me:

I am a third generation psychic, my gifts were passed through the women of my family and have grown with their aid. I have been reading publicly for 13 years in various environments and truly love helping those that I meet. I was the co-owner of a metaphysical store in Ohio for many years until relocation forced me to close its doors. At this location, I was a reader, guide, and healer. I look forward to a chance to talk with you, if I’m not available, please sent me a message to set up an appointment that will work for you.

Love and Light

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Again Geri,

I have studied dreams and nightmares for almost 30 years now. I am here to offer you the meaning for the dreams of the same guy, in your waking hours.

Connect With Me In Live Chat

over 12 years ago
myztictam's photo

myztictam

63 posts

Hi there, All dreams mean different things, it seems this guy is the main focal point of your dream but some of the smaller parts of your dreams have meanings as well. Sometimes dreams are trying to tell us something we need to do, or prepair us for some one or something coming into our lives, however each dream is different come by and chat with me so we can figure out what your dreams mean and how this guy fits into your waking life path.

Hugs Tam

over 12 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Greetings Geri! Dreams can offer insight into what is happening in your life. But they can also be a representation of a desire to change, or even add to your life. To be honest, I would need more information on your dream to be sure, but I do feel that change is on the winds.

I would be happy to offer my guidance and insight.

Blessings to you and yours.