Did I make the right decision??

over 12 years ago

I have been through some excessive emotional upheaval. I have made some decisions about my relationship and I wish to be sure I made the right one. Someone please advise

Thanks

DOB – March 13, 1967

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Chantel, I am online now and ready to help you. Bluedragon

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Chantal,

I can feel that It has been one big ‘ole emotional roller coaster, which has drained you tremendously.

I am here to offer you Complete Honest Enlightenment on your relationship and the future of the decision you have made.

Connect With Me In Live Chat

<=Click my name to be taken to the connection screen

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
brighid13's photo

Brighid An Lasair (brighid13)

79 posts

Greetings Chantal,

You’re life is in a deep period of change that currently feels like an amusement park ride you’re unable to escape. That feeling alone can be frustrating and emotionally and physically draining. I would be happy to help you work through the situation and offer enlightenment and guidance.

A little about me:

I am a third generation psychic, my gifts were passed through the women of my family and have grown with their aid. I have been reading publicly for 13 years in various environments and truly love helping those that I meet. I was the co-owner of a metaphysical store in Ohio for many years until relocation forced me to close its doors. At this location, I was a reader, guide, and healer. I look forward to a chance to talk with you, if I’m not available, please sent me a message to set up an appointment that will work for you.

Love and Light

over 12 years ago
myztictam's photo

myztictam

63 posts

Hi there! I would love to say right off yes or no to your question, but i would need some actual time with you to at least connect to you and your situation before tellingyou that. And, i have learned there is no such thing as a simple yes or no answer, because if it is yes, there are more questions to come, if it is no, there are more questions to come. I would be very happy to look at this for you, I offer free connection time so you can see if I am the guide for you before you have to spend any funds.

I hope to see you soon!

smiles Myztic Tam

over 12 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR REAL ANSWERS? WELL LOOK NO FURTHER!! I KNOW THIS, I CAN HELP YOU . MY NAME IS PSYCHIC SHANNA AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO GUIDEYOU THROUGH WHATEVER YOU NEED , SO PLEASE CONTACT ME TODAY FOR A BETTER TOMMORROW

over 12 years ago

Decisions are made for a reason. Let me help you sort things out and get your life going again. I know you feel stuck wondering. You do not have to wonder any longer. Contact me and we will chat.

over 12 years ago
missempathicangel's photo

**Miss Empathic Angel** (missempathicangel)

4 posts

You made the right decision sweetie. Now it’s time to start the healing process and moving on to a new phase & chapter in your life. Good things will come out of this. Be blessed!

over 12 years ago

Hello Chantal, I am a nadi astrologer from india and i need your dob details to tell you what future holds for you due to your decisions. I can also guide you in rectifying the situation

over 12 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Good morning Chantel! Your heart is heavy, and sometimes we just don’t see clearly when our emotions are in upheavel. I would be honored to help you through this difficult time.