completly confused

over 12 years ago
ushama didn't upload a photo

ushama (ushama)

4 posts

HI, I have been confused for a long while….someone tells me to hold on and wait for him, I hold strong feelings for him but ALL has been on hold for over a year now…there is someone new (from my past) who wants to try again….I do not hold feelings for him…..what should I do? Should I move on with the new person or wait? DOB 19.07.70….I am lost..

over 12 years ago

Hello Ushama, I am a nadi astrologer from india and i need dob details of both of you to tell if you should wait or move on.

over 12 years ago
katherinelynne didn't upload a photo

Lady Lynne (katherinelynne)

44 posts

Blessings….Look deep within yourself and there you shall find the answer you seek, for only you truly know this answer! I welcome you to contact me if you feel I can offer you guidance to get you back on your soul path providing you healing, clarity, hope, and empowerment. Love & Light KatherineLynne

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi,Ushama, I can look into this for you and am online now if you want to find out the answers you need. Blessed be! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

well i am seeing many obstacles in the relationship your speaking about i see confusion and negitivity in this relationship…but i dee mutch distance aslo,he is NOT open the way you are to him… i do see though excuse me but even in the past you have not been verry succesful regarding relationships…i have mutch more to speak with you about ,,feel free to contact me now im online ill be waiting for you…

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Ushama,

It can be difficult to have your heart reserved for one person, whom is not reciprocating.

I am here to offer you Complete Honest Enlightenment on which direction your life is destined between these two.

<= Click My Name To Be Taken To The Connection Screen

over 12 years ago
brighid13's photo

Brighid An Lasair (brighid13)

79 posts

Greetings Ushama,

Feeling lost and uncertain is never an easy situation. I would be happy to help you work through the situation and offer enlightenment and guidance.

A little about me:

I am a third generation psychic, my gifts were passed through the women of my family and have grown with their aid. I have been reading publicly for 13 years in various environments and truly love helping those that I meet. I was the co-owner of a metaphysical store in Ohio for many years until relocation forced me to close its doors. At this location, I was a reader, guide, and healer. I look forward to a chance to talk with you, if I’m not available, please sent me a message to set up an appointment that will work for you.

Love and Light

over 12 years ago
ushama didn't upload a photo

ushama (ushama)

4 posts

HI My DOB is 19.07.70 and his 27.08.72…the new person from my past has decided to move on with his life, so I guess thats my answer….I am really struggling with emotional issues and financial strain…anyone who could advise would be helpful…

over 12 years ago
thelovehealer's photo

**THE LOVE QUEEN** (thelovehealer)

89 posts

Hi dear i see your confusion i would like to tell you what you should do,hope to hear from you soon(special)spend $20 and get 10 free mins on your next visit

over 12 years ago

I understand your confusion. I would like to chat with you about what you are really waiting for. Love and light!

over 12 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Desire and love can be difficult on our hearts. Moving on can be just as hard. I would like to chat with you about your situation, but will offer this; you should let your friend from the past, stay in the past. I feel that whatever caused your separation is still there.

Blessings to you and yours!