hot and cold

over 12 years ago

so i have strong feelings for this guy but i only hear from him every now and then…what is goin on? should i move on….my b day is 5/3/91

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

No you shouldnt move on…you shouldnt give up on him you need to be patiant because hes going through some emotional things in his life thats causing him to pushi back from you ,theres reasons why he is acting the way he is with you,im getting many vibes off this situationn i would love to give you a reading to make you inderstand everything..il be online waiting for you please contact me and ill let you know about my limited specials im having!

over 12 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

No you shouldnt move on…you shouldnt give up on him you need to be patiant because hes going through some emotional things in his life thats causing him to pushi back from you ,theres reasons why he is acting the way he is with you,im getting many vibes off this situationn i would love to give you a reading to make you inderstand everything..il be online waiting for you please contact me and ill let you know about my limited specials im having!

over 12 years ago

Hello Geri,

I can give you Honest Enlightenment about this guy and what the future holds between the two of you.

Connect With Me In Live Chat

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi, I am online now and would be glad to help you in this matter. Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
miracleworker didn't upload a photo

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

110 posts

ur heart knows this is the one for you dont give up.

over 12 years ago

Moving on with your life does not always mean giving up.

Love and light! Psychic_J

over 12 years ago
psychiccarol8514's photo

Carol Miller (psychiccarol8514)

6 posts

Hello, hun well i want to give you a full reading to look deeper into your future you’re unlucky with love unlucky with relationships contact me anytime.