health scare

over 13 years ago
sjl didn't upload a photo

sarah (sjl)

51 posts

Hiall,

I have been extremely worried and crying over the past couple of days due to a recent health scare :( I can’t see the doctor for a few days because of the xmas/new year period. Im extremely worried.. Can anyone shed some light on my situation? Am i worried about nothing, is it a false alarm, will i be ok?

Thanks heaps, Sarah my date of birth: 5th oct, 1987

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

Dear Sarah, these days we are so well-informed about lumps and bumps and what not, that when any health issues occur we tend to blow them out of all proportion. Imagining the worst possible thing which could be wrong. In a way, it could be a defence mechanism, if we imagine the worst then it won’t be as bad as we feared once the problem is diagnosed. It’s easier said that done, to not worrry and fret until you’ve been seen by a doctor. Why don’t you phone, or google up, a medical help/chat line. I’m sure there will be people out there who can put your mind at some sort of ease. Hope this will easily be treated. x

over 13 years ago
guardianangel didn't upload a photo

Guardian Angel (guardianangel)

29 posts

Hi dear i would be more than happy to help you with this please contact me live hope to here from you soon also ask about my $10 special.

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hey Sarah,

Do not neglect your health. X.mas and new year is not the excuse for not seeing Doctor. Anyways, am just a click away and sure you will find piece of mind after talking to me. I charge flat $ 10 time less or $ 0.60 pm. contact me live asap.

blessings

over 13 years ago
garrett4u's photo

GJ (garrett4u)

2 posts

I would be happy to do a health reading for you. I will only share the honest truth, good or bad. I am a male reader who only seeks to help and advise, not to sugar coat anything! Call or contact me anytime!

over 13 years ago
jaden didn't upload a photo

Jaden Parker (jaden)

40 posts

i need to feel your Aura for health care dob. will not help sry hun. i am a real psychic and can honestly and accurately tell you what is going on many blessings love JADEN PARKER also have a happy new year! ps. first 5mins free!*

over 13 years ago
sjl didn't upload a photo

sarah (sjl)

51 posts

mmmm feel so helpless…

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

The best thing is to remain patient and positive as it is best to see a doctor if you can’t wait go to the hospital and get them to check things that is what they are there for.

Best of luck I know what you are going through as I am awaiting test results to explain very low blood pressure and why I keep wanting to black out when I am standing up or go to get up.