broken

over 12 years ago

love of my life told me today he doesn’t love me..i feel so lost and so helpless…nothing i can do

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Dear Michelle, There are things you can do,you just have to be willing to take the steps to do them. I am online and available now to help you in you time of need…lets chat and see what options you have! Blessings! Robin Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

You need to contact me right away im getting manny vibes off the situation,there are things you dont know.there is messages waiting for you i must explain to you what imn see seeing for there are many obstacles and confusion in the relationship..im seeing a third party.contact me now im online waiting..

over 12 years ago
myztictam's photo

myztictam

63 posts

Michelle, I would really like to help you with this. Not only to get through it but to know the truths of the situation.

Big hugs Tam

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Michelle,

It can be a devastating feeling to hear such truths. Absorbing such a hurtful, yet honest, statement sometimes can be tough.

I am here to help guide you through this revelation.

<= Click My Name & Connect With Me In Live Chat

over 12 years ago
miracleworker didn't upload a photo

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

110 posts

It is a hard time for you right now, lets see what we can make him do to fall back in love with you. because if there is no love your partner will leave 100%

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
brighid13's photo

Brighid An Lasair (brighid13)

79 posts

It’s never easy to hear this sort of statement. I would be happy to help you work through this situation and offer enlightenment and guidance.

A little about me:

I am a third generation psychic, my gifts were passed through the women of my family and have grown with their aid. I have been reading publicly for 13 years in various environments and truly love helping those that I meet. I was the co-owner of a metaphysical store in Ohio for many years until relocation forced me to close its doors. At this location, I was a reader, guide, and healer. I look forward to a chance to talk with you, if I’m not available, please sent me a message to set up an appointment that will work for you.

Love and Light

over 12 years ago

Behind every closed door is a new door to go through. It will take some time but your new beginning is patiently waiting for you. Don’t take too long!

Love and light! Psychic_J

over 12 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Michelle I would like to offer you guidance through this difficult time. Love can be painful, but you can get through this. You need to find yourself again.

Blessings to you and yours!

over 12 years ago
psychiccarol8514's photo

Carol Miller (psychiccarol8514)

6 posts

Hello, hun my name is carol i would like you give you a full love reading and look into this deeper i know you want to know what he is thinking feeling and what made him fall out of love with you i look forward to be doing your reading contact me anytime.