spirit guides

over 12 years ago
meadowssong didn't upload a photo

meadowssong

6 posts

something i am wondering…are all spirit guides honest?

over 12 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

Yes they are :) if you want some more details let me know! im online now

over 12 years ago
katherinelynne didn't upload a photo

Lady Lynne (katherinelynne)

44 posts

Blessings Meadowsongs, yes all spirit guides are pure. I welcome you to contact me for clarity and understanding concerning this!

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

They are not all honest…some may have their own motives,though they tell you the truth. They just tell you in a way that profits themselves.

over 12 years ago
myztictam's photo

myztictam

63 posts

From what I understand with my work with them yes they are, sometimes cryptic because they want you to know what they want you to know when they want you to know it (haha)that was a twister of sorts aye?. The purpose they serve is to help guide, to lead you, to help you. It may not always seem that way, but its how i feel they work.

big hugs Tam

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

yes they are and if you would like to speak directly to your spiritual guides or anyone else’s please let me know .

over 12 years ago
butterflies's photo

September (butterflies)

20 posts

Absolutely 10000% honest. They have no reason at all not to be, They get nothing out this and operate without ego, coming from a place of love:)

over 12 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Spirit guides are just that…they guide us through this mish mash of life. I have never encountered a guide that was not honest. They have no reason to lie or lead us astray, they can however be a little cryptic. This I feel,is to make us really think about the information we are given, really take a look at the situation and make the difficult decisions on our own. We are given the path, we have to decide to take it.

Blessings to you and yours!

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
smartadvice's photo

Art (smartadvice)

100 posts

hi, this is art from brussels. please come online and chat with me, and i will help you find peace and a bright solution :) love and sunshine, art