Will I find Love

over 13 years ago

Hi,

I’ve started seeing someone that I have known for a while. Do you think it will develop into a loving and long relationship?

over 13 years ago

Merry Meet Frances,

Come chat with me and we will see if this someone will turn into a long term partner or not.

Waiting To Enlighten You,

Priestess Kandi Rasnon

over 13 years ago
madam_amour didn't upload a photo

MADAM AMOUR (madam_amour)

35 posts

Hello My Dear I Would Like For You To Come Get A Live Chat Reading So We Could Get Straight Into Talking About The Things I See For You

over 13 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

hello

Need Help? call me live , we can find out there, am sure will find me answerning you accuratly and to te point no sugar caoting here.

blessings

over 13 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

please read my feedback I specialize in love and relationship reading. please call me

over 13 years ago
giagainze didn't upload a photo

Gia.Gainze (giagainze)

19 posts

Gia Gainze Specializes in Soul Mate/love readings HI, i can help you understand what is to come between you and, i will need you to contact me for live chat or a email reading.

Many blessing Gia.

over 13 years ago
garrett4u's photo

GJ (garrett4u)

2 posts

I am a male reader who can pick up on both sides of a relationship regardless of the type! I seek to only reveal the truth what comes from spirit! Call now!

over 13 years ago
jaden didn't upload a photo

Jaden Parker (jaden)

40 posts

hi hun, i do see that you are a bit confused on this certain subject, and from your vives of this posting i am picking up that you would actualy like for there to be more to this relahtionship if you may please contact me with your d.o.b i will ACCURATELY & HONESTYLY! tell you what i see Many Blessings to you and yours and have a happy new year! p.s. first 5mins FREE!