Dream of Cuckoo Clock

over 12 years ago

What does a cuckoo clock meaning in a dream? there was this guy telling me in my dream you will see this cuckoo clock when it will happen? Ugh what will happen? When I might go cuckoo?? LOL who knows!

over 12 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

maybe somebody is trying to “wake you up”? i think its some sort of clue. “when it happens you will know” its trying to tell you. has something been on your mind lately?

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Miss Angel Face,

I have been studying dreams and nightmares for almost 3 decades now. I can tell you what this dream means.

Connect with me in Live Chat

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Lets talk a minute about it and see what is shown. Did YOU have the dream about the clock or did someone else?