Future

over 13 years ago
neptune didn't upload a photo

neptune

8 posts

I keep asking the Universe where I am heading and what my purpose is for the rest of my life. I ask this and other questions and I keep listening for some sort of answer but to no avail. I just want to put my energies into something positive to move forward, than a negative one. Can you give me some insight please…

over 13 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

first of all it start with you stop asking for it to change you must go deep within your emotions and stop harboring on past mistakes forgive those who hurt you and forgive your self and close those doors for ever as you find this postive things will occur your faith needs to reconnect to the only real relationship that matters and that is with him surrender to the light that shines on you from above there is much love and abundance coming to you stay postive do not look at life as a chore but more as a gift each day you awake is one more miracle given to you and those who love you.Givethanks as miracles are occuring all around you right now begin to notice them.peace love and light abd blessings from above

over 13 years ago

neptune

8 posts

Thank you for your reply …I appreciate the time you have put in….one thing is that I am not asking the Universe to change me at all….I just want to know where to put my energies in and I surrender to the light many , many years ago

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

The way to answer this is what do you naturally like to do and what are you naturally good at an example of this would be and the example I am about to give is with regards to me so that you have a better understanding of things and how to find the answer for you. I have been told of late that I am very good at giving advice by friends and even on here and someone recently said that they thought I was a councellor, if I wasn’t already one had I thought of doing a degree or some sort of course in this field funny thing was a friend had encuraged me to get a degree in psychology and I do enjoy helping people and I have an interest in psychology as well and I have known for a while my purpose is to help people so I guess this is something I am going to do part time while working full time just had to sort my living situation and as of today I am moving house so that is now sorted just have to find a job and then find a course to enrole in part time and get my degree.

I guess you need to look within and see what you enjoy and has anyone encouraged you to follow a certain path because they thought you were good at it pay attention to things like that as that is a way of knowing for sure where to head in life. Once you have figured that out then everything will fall into place easily as that is what is meant to happen as you are following your calling that you are meant to. It has taken years to get to this point I had also thought about becoming a private investigator of which I have completed my first paper and do enjoy this type of thing and are very good at finding information and obtaining it easily so I have 2 options available. Time does not matter take your time it will present itself to you through conversations you will have with people that you know.

over 13 years ago

neptune

8 posts

Thank you Angel for your insight….to answer your question, I have looked at it from your perspective, but different things come into play. I like rose gardening and have won many a competition with my roses. I have thought of buying some acreage and setting up a large rose garden /come wedding area and open it to the public for a small fee to help offset some costs…...but this cost a heap of money which I don’t have. I have also thought of setting up a spiritual sanctuary/ come church but that also requires the extra dollars and also special permissions as to where you can have this setup in place. I have had other thoughts in the sporting side of life but everything I want to do and what I’m good at cost money which I don’t have. I’m over fifty, retired, have a bad back but I don’t wont to sit on my backside for the rest of my life. I want to do something now before time doesn’t allow me to do things like I should be able. This is why I am trying to find out where I’m heading