finances

over 12 years ago

need to win lottery please advise number to be played need 7 numbers please. Desperate finacial situation. Wife with cancer and I am struggling to keep business rolling. Please help

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Honestly,do you think if anyone here could do that they wouldnt play it for themseleves? Thats not how psychic abilites work. As a graduate wth a BA in business,I would be glad to help you from that persprective.

over 12 years ago
rosepetals didn't upload a photo

rosepetals

34 posts

I suggest you go and see a budgeting service that can put you in touch with other organisations to help you. Citizens Advice Beaureau, salvation army, your bank are just a few. You need to sit down and write out your expenses (outgoings) and earnings (incomings) and make changes it may mean a debt consolidation loan to reduce your costs or combining expenses or shopping round for a better deal on phone, internet, power your bank maybe able to put you in touch with a business mentor as the above is what you need so that you can keep your buisness in the future. You may also have to change your shopping habbits such as the brands you buy. No advisor is going to give you lotto numbers as this is exploiting a gift for the wrong purpose. Psychic gift is not meant to be exploited. Everyone has this gift so look within. Study the numbers get hold of past draws and study the numbers and also download lottery software to pick the numbers.

Here is a thought would you be willing to share first prize with a million people because that is probably how many would view the numbers if posted in this forum as every post is picked up within an hour on google. That means your payout would be virtually nothing.

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

I can not give you numbers that would cause you to win with out a doubt but I can show you a forula that may work in picking them I can also hook you up with people in your are who may be able to help you with the money issues caused by her condition contact me in the chat mode.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.